VP Strategy & Business Development
- Salary undisclosed
Fast growing software solution provider for the high tech sector. Our client provides unique and highly integrated software solutions for organisations in the micro and nano technologies.
The VP Strategy and Business Development is, as a member of the Management Board together with the CEO and CTO, responsible for managing the company. He/She is responsible for strategy development, including scenarios for partnerships, business development and/or exit. The VP Strategy and Business Development reports to the CEO on a daily basis and the Management Board reports to the Supervisory Board on quarterly.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Develop and implement the overall company strategy, focussed on company valuation, including strategic partnerships and/or acquisitions when appropriate
- Build and manage external strategic relations, especially with (potential) foundry and software partners
- Build the marketing (and sales) organisation and manage the required (strategic) capabilities
- Manage the external marketing (and sales) partners
- Build and grow the business in line with the company strategy
For the position of VP Strategy and Business Development, we are searching for an experienced business leader, preferably with experience in the international micro and nano technology, micro electronics and/or technical software market. He/She will have a proven track record in (co-) building successful businesses, networks and relations to create shareholder value.
Other requirements include:
- University (technical / engineering) degree, followed by an MBA preferred
- Experience in developing and implementing business strategies
- Experience in M&A, preferable both as acquirer and acquired
- International experience, preferably in/with North America
- Prepared to travel frequently
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience in driving cultural change
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Relevant network
- Positive minded, highly motivated, objective driven and pragmatic
- Ability to thrive under pressure and changing circumstances
- Experience with (leading) organisations with highly skilled professionals
Terms & conditions
Competitive salary package.
You are requested to apply to this position by following the link below. For more information, please contact Pearl Borst Pauwels - Chew at +31 (0)73 615 47 00 (office) or at +31 (0)6 31 99 32 23 (mobile).
Over deze headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.