- Salary undisclosed
Our client is a fast growing supply chain software (SaaS) provider based in the Netherlands, but with an international presence.
As the organisation is expanding rapidly and the software group will double in size within the coming years, there is a need for a strong people manager with excellent leadership skills to join the organisation as VP Software.
The VP Software leads the software group, which comprises more than 20 FTEs in software design, development, integration and testing. They are based both in the Netherlands and in India.
The VP is responsible for managing the process of Product Development and leading the resources of the Software Group. He/She reports into the CTO and is a member of the MT.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Software Group Leadership:
- People management of software teams
- Resource management of team capacity
- Design team: product roadmap, system design, release control
- Development team: user interface, business logic, technical support
- Integration team: Interfaces, reports, technical support
- Testing team: test design, product testing, system documentation
- Product Development Management
- Collect product requirements from stakeholders
- Set product roadmap with CTO and CEO
- Define software release content
- Plan the sprints of releases
- Steer design, building, testing
- Documentation of software
- Management Team Membership
- Mature views on market, technology, organization and finance
- Decision making from annual strategy and to daily execution
- Build a scalable organization model enabling company growth
- Provide Software Sales with functional features and technical improvements
- Provide Solution Implementation with customer driven developments
- Provide Customer Support with technical system support 7x24
- Relevant university degree;
- At least 5 years of experience in software leadership role, preferably for a SaaS provider or software vendor
- Natural people manager with both coaching and directing skills
- Track record in building and growing high performance teams
- Proven success in planning and execution of complex team processes
- Expertise of methods for software development and product management
- Familiar with scrum/ agile development methods
- Familiar with object oriented/ modern programming languages
- Passion for innovative technology and professional organisation
- Create learning organisation and improvement culture
- High energy level to support company growth
- Excellent in English
Terms & conditions
Our client offers a competitive compensation package.
You are requested to apply to this position by following the link below. For more information, please contact Pearl Borst Pauwels - Chew at +31 (0)73 615 47 00 (office) or at +31 (0)6 31 99 32 23 (mobile).
Over deze headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.