Vice President Operations
- Salary undisclosed
- Enginium Group for Client
A leading Engineering, Procurement and Contracting company, located in Belgium, is looking to reinforce their team. The company specialises in cooling systems, dry cooling as well as wet cooling. For these areas of expertise they do design, engineering, procurement, project management, manufacturing of key components, installation and after sales services. The company is internationally active in over 10 countries and is growing consistently over the years.
Vice President Operations
The company is looking for a Vice President Operations for the dry cooling department. This person will be responsible for the alignment of Sales, Engineering, Operations, Procurement and Support services with the business needs of the company. He/she will identify gaps and provide direction. Together with the department heads he will formulate, implement and execute world class projects. Resources will be optimised so all dry cooling departments achieve operational excellence. This way timely execution of the projects can be guaranteed and the efficiency of the business unit can be increased.
The Vice President Operations reports directly to the President Global Business Unit Cooling Systems
- The Vice President Operations will be responsible for the business unit Dry Cooling, with a hierarchical management responsibility over Operations, Procurement, Thermal and Technical Department
- Align the Dry Cooling Management team with key Project Strategies
- Lead the Thermal/Structural department, Technical department, Operations and Procurement to
- the business plan that prioritises project management activities and resource deployment
- Facilitate regular projects and program review management meetings
- Regular project reviews with client and negotiations in case of change order
- Ensuring that comprehensive feasibility and profitability analysis are conducted on all new sales of projects
- Ensuring optimal deployment of engineering resources
The ideal candidate
- Has a Master Degree in Thermal or Mechanical Engineering
- Has a minimum of 15 years experience in the execution of contracts for components/systems for Power Plants, of which at least 7 years in a managing position
- Has experience with systems and components for power plants and has a profound knowledge of thermal
- and mechanical design of components for power plants, piping/steel structure and PID’s.
- Has a very good English knowledge as well as a profound knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
- Has excellent project management skills
- Is a natural leader with a business focused mindset
- Is able to keep a helicopter view across the business unit
- Is an excellent planner, problem solver and innovator
- Has the clients needs as a primary focus
Our client offers you
- A key position in a growing international company
- Salary conditions that correspond to your expertise and experience and that are conform with the market
- A package of extra legal advantages (company car, insurance package, luncheon vouchers, net
- expense allowance…)
You can apply by using the form below.