- 100k - 150k per annum
Senior people manager with global responsibilities in the chemical industry
For one of our clients, a leading global player in the chemical industry, we are looking for a Unit Manager SHE (Safety, Health & Environment). The SHE department is part of a global corporate service unit which delivers innovative solutions to the full production lifecycle at internal and external clients.
In this position you will act as a business and people manager (> 50 FTEs) and you will have a global responsibility for strategic, tactical and operational planning of business development. You will also be responsible for the quality and quantity of services, (financial) results, resources and work methods as well as standards. Unit Manager Safety, Health & Environment is a member of the management team.
- Coaches competence team leaders on content and appearance
- Continuously strives for further process improvements, effectiveness of activities and customer focus of employees
- Creates an ambitious and committed workforce within the SHE unit
- Builds network of internal and external stakeholders aimed at knowledge development, best practices, outsourcing partners
- Stimulates cross sales and cooperation with other units and creates links to key decision makers of customers
- Senior people manager with approximately 15 to 20 years of relevant international working experience
- Up-to-date knowledge of safety, health, environmental and regulatory issues
- Experienced people-, change- and business manager in an international corporate environment
- Creates commitment among people on all levels in the organization and knows how to turn this commitment into sound results
- Affinity with coatings business is preferable
- Emphatic leader with strong organizational sensitivity
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
Location is based in the Netherlands.
Frequent international travel is required.
If you are interested please send your resume in English and in Word-format with the form below and refer to project number 08035. For more information, please call Paul van Splunder or Michiel Prins at +31 (0)20 6971410
Over deze headhunter - Kienbaum
Wij zijn een Duits, innovatief familiebedrijf met 32 kantoren in 18 landen. In de ruim 20 jaar dat Kienbaum actief is op de Nederlandse markt, hebben we langlopende samenwerkingsverbanden opgebouwd met small tot large-sized multinationals, familiebedrijven, Venture Capital/Private Equity (VC/PE) en digitale start-ups.
Wij werken toegewijd aan het succes van uzelf en uw organisatie, voortbouwend op vertrouwensrelaties en ondersteund door onze internationale expertisenetwerken.
Kienbaum is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.