- € 100.000 OTE
- Holtrigter Executive Search
SENSO, formally Dutch Design Group, is an International supplier of resin floor systems and walls. The company was started in 2004 with a vision to convert industrial resin flooring to quality flooring for highly aesthetic interiors. Starting without any capital to back them up, their first office space was on the second floor of a small industrial estate in the middle of nowhere.
In 2009 the opportunity arose to create an Anglo-Dutch joint venture in the UK. Today, SENSO has seven offices in three countries and it is internationally the leading company in design led seamless floor and wall covering.
The UK business is growing at a pace and is looking for a strong personality with exceptional leadership skills to join the London based team and drive SENSO through the next phase of growth. The role is immediately available. The work is predominantly in London and the South East, however we service projects both nation and worldwide.
SENSO believes in unity of the interior, in bringing spaces together. SENSO provides products to achieve this, for individuals, and for companies such as Apple, Nike and G-Star. SENSO wants to inspire by bringing together technology and creativity. With internationally renowned designers including Tom Dixon and Marcel Wanders SENSO transforms ideas into new products.
We are looking for a Senior Level Operations / Project Manager to join our team and drive the next phase of our growth. The role is immediately available. Our work is predominantly in London and the South East, however we work nationally and internationally from our London base.
Do you have an affinity for design? Are you able to plan and execute multiple projects every week, with a range a clients from individual home owners (£5k-£60k) up to major specialist installations (£25k-£500k). We work on beautiful projects where attention to detail really matters. Do you have exceptional organisational skills, the drive to oversee 10 projects every week, the ability to integrate into and lead a small planning team and are you able to adapt your style to suit the customer? If so, then please continue reading. We want to continue as the best in our market and sustain our growth above 50% year on year.
As Project/Operations Manager you have to plan and programme a rolling diary for multiple installation crews to ensure that we optimise our resources. Including site surveys, estimating, technical guidance to allied trades, and project supervision you will ensure our high quality artisans deliver our products at the required level. You will additionally be responsible for further developing our Health and Safety policies and procedures, installer training programme and compliance with statutory requirements, so that we remain best in class. You will represent SENSO during face to face visits with our customers during ourinstallations and you must be able to act as a Brand Ambassador in everything you do.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Surveys of secured projects to confirm pricing, specification and installation dates
- Customer liaison in preparation for installation
- Site start, progress and sign-off meetings
- Quality control for installations
- Pro-active planning and management of installation crew diaries
- Material and equipment procurement
- Health and Safety responsibility
- Installation crew training
- Project margin responsibility
- Higher Education
- Exceptional English, both written and spoken
- A minimum of 8 years construction experience
- CSCS card, SMSTS and similar qualifications
- Sympathetic, strong personality with good social and commercial skills
- Independent, flexible and pro-active nature
- Experience from a specialist contractor background preferred
- Full driving license essential, motorcycle owner/user preferred
- Resin flooring and decorative plaster experience desirable but not essential
- Affinity with design and interior (no job experience required)
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial person, with an open and trusting personality with other people
- You trust on your intuition to work out what people mean
- You are highly motivated to build up business and thinking about how to achieve goals energizes you
- You work hard because you want to succeed and get things done
- You prefer a changing environment, where you can use your natural commercial drive and sense of business
You are requested to apply to this position by using the form below.