Plant Manager (new plant)
- Salary undisclosed
- Jurczik DeBlauw
This company is a global producer of substances serving amongst other the chemical and textile industries.
This greenfield project is a unique opportunity for a Plant Manager and ‘future operational owner’ of this facility to co-determine the input for the design and construction of this production plant. Your input will determine how successful 'your' factory will operate in the nearby future.
Tasks & responsibilities
You will be the sparring partner for internal and external parties during the engineering and construction phase and will contribute with your vision on operations and maintenance in order to optimise the design of the plant and mitigate costs. Taking the lead in the design of operating and safety procedures is common sense to you. After commissioning, you will be responsible for providing leadership along with daily oversight, direction, and guidance to operations and maintenance within the plant. We expect you to ensure the best-in-class availability of the plant. You will start off with a small team that includes external hires. As the operations activities grow, you will ensure a thorough staffing policy that enables smooth operation and availability of the plant.
- Experienced in plant operations of a continuous process plant and knowledge of process design and engineering.
- Knowledge of water-based polymer emulsions and redispersible powders, preferably containing ethylene.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related technical subject.
- Background in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Experience with setting up a new production facility is a plus.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles such as: budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources.
- Solution-oriented mindset and ‘continuous improvement’ is a second nature.
- Able to act as figurehead and a charismatic people-manager.
- Should fit in a start-up environment, no-nonsense, pragmatic.
- Proficient in the English language. Dutch is a plus.
You can apply to this position by using the link below. For more information please contact ir. Iwan Jurczik, Managing Partner, 06-12724085.
Over deze headhunter - Jurczik DeBlauw
Jurczik DeBlauw is een executive search en interim management bureau voor topfuncties in de industrie, energie en technologie sector. Zowel voor vaste als interim-aanstellingen. Nationaal als internationaal. Wij bemiddelen professionals op senior, management en directieniveau voor uiteenlopende organisaties. Denk hierbij aan multinationals of overheidsinstellingen. Maar ook familiebedrijven en start-ups helpen wij bij het invullen van hun vacatures.
Jurczik DeBlauw is sinds 2013 aangesloten bij Lintberg.