- Salary undisclosed
- Zuid Holland
Our client is a market leader in acrylic glazing solutions. Due to confidentiality, the name of the client will be revealed at a later stage.
The plant in Zuid Holland is equipped with the latest technology to produce high quality acrylic products for B-B markets. The flexible manufacturing setup allows for the production of about 150 different specifications per day, with a series ranging from 5 to 1000 pieces (about 75 pieces being the average). These products are mostly custom made.
Due to the diversification into different product/market combinations, there is now a strong focus on new production technology and streamling of the production process, amongst others.
As a member of the Board of directors, the Operations Director is responsible for about 100 FTEs in production, supply chain, logistics, quality and maintenance. He should have a clear view of the technology and is passionate to improve the products, performance of the people and the processes, to ensure the success of the company in the coming years.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Direct and manage all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, quality, supply chain, logistics, maintenance and other production related activities.
- Coordinate and lead plant activities to ensure manufacturing and technology objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner and fully meeting customer requests.
- Implement and manage cost effective systems for control of process improvements, capital and operating expenditures, manpower levels, scheduling and shipping.
- Monitor measurements and improve the overall plant performance for production, quality, delivery and cost.
- Effective and efficient use of Lean Manufacturing and associated tools in operations.
- Provide advice, inspiring guidance and lead managers in their professional development.
- HTS or University degree in Mechanical Engineering (WTB)
- At least 5 to 8 years of operations and production management, including supply chain
- Experience in vacuum forming/composite/glass/glazing preferred
- Operations and manufacturing experience with large, medium and small series and specials
- Experience in managing and driving improvements and projects (lean philosophy)
- Customer focused attitude
- Excellent leadership and people inspiring management skills
- Comfortable in an environment of continuous growth
- Experience in managing and building relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Drives results and takes initiatives to achieve goals
- Structured implementer, integrating easily with colleagues
- Flexible and creative
- Hands on mentality
- Bilingual in Dutch and English; Additional knowledge of German is preferred
Terms & conditions
Competitive compensation package
You are requested to respond to this position by using the link below. For more information, please contact Pearl Borst Pauwels - Chew at +31 (0) 73 615 47 00 (office) or +31 (0) 6 31 99 32 23 (mobile).
Over deze headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.