Managing Director of a global accounting firm
- 150k - 200k per annum
Working out of 86 offices in 65 countries, our client is the world’s leading independent provider of accounting and corporate secretarial services.
Through their global network of company-owned offices, they can provide the experience and expertise to help clients improve their performance.
Their international client base is diversified and includes fortune 500 companies and other listed multinational companies, insurance and real estate companies, financial institutions, pension funds, reputable private companies and high net worth individuals.
Reporting to the Regional Director EMEA, the Managing Director will manage the market of the United Arab Emirates out of the Dubai office.
- Maintain and expand a network of business relations ("feeders") in the UAE for relevant in- and outbound business for our client. KPIs will be set in that regard.
- Manage the Dubai office and expand it further depending on the increase of business.
- Render day-to-day services to clients.
- Identify new sales opportunities and work together with the other Country Managing Directors in order to pick up leads for his/her region.
- Monthly and quarterly closings and reporting in IFRS, IAS and US GAAP.
- Payroll administration
- Daily accounting and year end closings of clients – mainly holding and real estate companies owned by foreign investors.
- Liaison with external Tax Specialists, law firms, Auditors, banks, Finance Directors, etc.
- Supervision and Coaching the accountants in the office.
- Ensure compliance with accounting procedures and quality control.
- Representation of the company in meetings and conferences.
Technical skill requirements
- Excellent knowledge of accounting in IFRS, IAS and US GAAP.
- Masters Degree in Finance with focus on Accountancy.
- 7 years+ experience, some of which in one of the well known Big Four accounting firms.
- Experience with dealing with complex accounting matters, a variety of accounting files and large volumes, is absolutely necessary.
- Good general IT knowledge is essential.
- Experience of, or exposure to the Middle Eastern culture.
Business skill requirements
Good understanding of the financial outsourcing market, and a keen interest in serving clients.
Social skill requirements
- Good communicator with flexibility and people skills.
- “Multi tasker” with a proactive and problem solving attitude.
- Enjoys challenges, finds opportunities.
- Good leadership skills with a human approach.
General skill requirements
Excellent knowledge of English. Advantage would be French and/or Arabic.
You can apply by using the link below.