- Salary undisclosed
- Hudson Netherlands
Our client is an international provider of integrated logistics services and customized supply chain solutions. It has global activities in more than 20 countries and employs over 10.000 people. They deliver a wide array of integrated, innovative and tailormade services to a diverse and growing customer base. In the Netherlands our client handles, processes and manages the inbound and outbound flow of materials and products for several multi-nationals. Due to their efforts, its clients are able to reduce their costs and increase their competitiveness. The fast-growing site is located in the south of the Netherlands and has over 325 permanent employees and assistance of a few hundred flex-workers during the peak seasons.
For this client, Hudson is currently looking to recruit a full-time:
- strategic and operational -
As Managing Director you are responsible for management of all Benelux Technology sector operations. You will play a lead role in providing direction and structure to the business and will ensure the realization of the business goals for growth and profit.
You will be responsible for the implementation of the strategic plans and operational goals as well as managing the day-to-day activities on site. You will make sure that there is a continuous improvement in the operations and services provided.
Furthermore you will ensure appropriate compliance and effective governance structures. You will maintain strong relationships with your local management team, coaching and mentoring them in order to build on existing success. You will work in
close collaboration with the Executive Management and key managers to make a significant contribution towards achieving the business objectives of the company and play an essential role in charting the future development of the site. As Managing Director you will report directly to the COO Technology.
Skills and qualifications
- A master’s degree thinking level, preferably in areas like Logistics, Industrial
- Engineering or Supply Chain Management;
- Highly developed strategic and financial skills and familiar with capital budgeting;
- A proven track record of driving operational improvements;
- Good understanding/experience of Benelux technology market and supply chain
- for major international customers;
- Experience in optimizing processes and supply chain parameters;
- Hands on/engaged, able to be effective with lean resources and in a matrix
- Able to adapt to a fast growing and dynamic company and to drive change;
- Strong coaching and motivating leadership skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to work with different
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
Our client offers the opportunity to work in an international, dynamic and fast growing company. The culture can be described as open, dynamic, non-hierarchical and international. You will receive a highly competitive salary package.
If you are interested, please apply using the form below, preferably including your resume with details and application letter.
For more information please contact Karst Bongers or Sabine Goosen at +31 (0)20-471.11.11.