- Max. € 110.000
As one of the largest business units of our client, this unit is a leading global solutions provider with a broad portfolio of components and system solutions for clients in various industries. The growing demand for personalized products, a never-ending stream of new market requirements, the need for consistently high product quality, and an increasing need for interconnection make the use of highly advanced production systems a must. Our client provides solutions for the basis for this flexible production, by helping their customers to become more connected, addressing Smart Factory needs, connect and transmit vast amounts of data quickly, enable connectivity in harsh environments, increase productivity, meet localized manufacturing needs, and realize energy efficiency requirements. Industrial’s primary goals include enabling smarter automation, enabling smarter rail transportation, and empowering intelligent buildings.
The Manager Product Engineering coordinates the deployment of resources to work on engineering projects focused on the development of new products focusing mainly on general market platform products, setting new standards for the industry. Defining the processes required to support their production. Customer special products and tactical projects will also be in scope, where the business case exists and there is alignment with the strategy.
He/she also maintains a focus on research and development to ensure that the organization continues to understand what the competitors are doing in respect to technology to guide and develop their team to a suitable competence level to drive innovation in the industrial automation market space. You will be responsible for 12-15 engineers located in Germany and the Netherlands.
Recommended Background and Qualifications to take this role:
- University engineering degree (major in mechanical and/or electrical engineering is preferred)
- Experience within a product development environment (so no machine building)
- Ideally experience in any industry like rail, defence, automotive, aerospace, medical that has structured compliance regulations
- Strong experience and ability to manage inter cultural engineering teams
- People manager, knows how to motivate and bond teams
- Collaborative/TEAM player mind-set
- Demonstrated experience in growing and leading a diverse and global team of technical experts, dealing with complex electro-mechanical projects
- Commercial understanding/business acumen
- Strong understanding of products, technical processes, operations and logistics
- Development & CAN DO mind-set
- Background in lean working methodologies including design for six sigma principals
- Analytical thinking
- Demonstrated understanding of CAD programs
- Experience of working with remote teams
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel for at least 25-50% (mostly to Germany)
- Total yearly income max. € 110.000
- 27+12 holidays
- Lease car
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
Over deze headhunter - YER
YER is een internationaal arbeidsbemiddelingsbureau voor vaste en tijdelijke functies, gericht op professionals met een Bachelor-, Master- of PhD-titel. In Nederland hebben we 9 kantoren en daarnaast zijn we ook gevestigd in de Verenigde Staten. We zijn al sinds 1987 actief in de arbeidsbemiddeling en inmiddels uitgegroeid tot een toonaangevende internationale speler voor de invulling van zowel tijdelijke als vaste functies.
YER is sinds 2012 aangesloten bij Lintberg.