Global Director Support & Services
- 100k - 150k per annum
- Amsterdam Area
- TopSearch Group
As Director Global Support & Professional Services, your mission will be to own, define and drive the overall Support & PS Business Process to success. This includes strategic planning and implementation; objective setting and follow up, support process & tools; defining the support offering, business performance reviews among other things. You work closely with the regions and subsidiaries, lab and other corporate functions to ensure success.
The Director will report to the COO. You will be traveling for about one week per month pending your location.
You have a relevant academic degree (minimum BSc), and knowledge and experience of:
- Managing a support or consulting business unit
- Working with customer service and support
- Business development in a geographically distributed organization
- Practices for providing end-user technical support
- Working in an international company and understanding of different business cultures
- Communicating and working in cross functional environment, i.e. knowledge and interest in both technical and business issues.
- Financial and general administration
- A commercial mindset and ability to quickly assess new ideas, profit and cost saving opportunities
- Experience from driving change processes successfully
- The capability to manage complex and cross-border projects and initiatives
- The skills to identify and set targets, identify customer needs, and develop action plans to meet targets
- The knowledge to provide outstanding customer service and generate excellent customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills in English, both in speech and in writing
On a more personal level, you are excellent in establishing and retaining relationships, a good listener, and are able to influence others in a positive way. You love to be able to deliver results, and you use your persistence in a smart way. Preferably you are used to work in a young and fast growing software company.
You can apply to this position by using the form below, please include your resume. Without resume attached your application will not be considered.