- € 140.000 OTE
- Holtrigter Executive Search
SENSO, formally Dutch Design Group, is an International supplier of resin floor systems and walls. The company was started in 2004 with a vision to convert industrial resin flooring to quality flooring for highly aesthetic interiors. Starting without any capital to back them up, their first office space was on the second floor of a small industrial estate in the middle of nowhere.
In 2009 the opportunity arose to create an Anglo-Dutch joint venture in the UK. Today, SENSO has seven offices in three countries and it is internationally the leading company in design led seamless floor and wall covering.
The UK business is growing at a pace and is looking for a strong personality with exceptional leadership skills to join the London based team and drive SENSO through the next phase of growth. The role is immediately available. The work is predominantly in London and the South East, however we service projects both nation and worldwide.
SENSO believes in unity of the interior, in bringing spaces together. SENSO provides products to achieve this, for individuals, and for companies such as Apple, Nike and G-Star. SENSO wants to inspire by bringing together technology and creativity. With internationally renowned designers including Tom Dixon and Marcel Wanders SENSO transforms ideas into new products.
We want to be and be seen to be the best in our field. As General Manager you will play the pivotal role in this. We are growing at over 50% year on year and we need you to bring your energy to continue this growth. It's your job to give leadership to the whole team and to develop long term relationships with architects and designers and to formulate and implement a rolling sales and marketing strategy. This will include working at least one Saturday per month in our showrooms to develop the sales talent within the company and to keep a close bond with our customers. Projects range from large private houses to large corporate projects, from £10k to £500k.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Full P&L responsibility for the UK business
- Managing all UK staff across sales, operations, admin and finance
- Extended business growth in all markets and systematic research of market potential
- Achieve a significant increase in revenue and profit in the target markets
- Achieve personal sales targets
- Managing sales team across the UK
- Inspire and motivate all direct reports
- Creating and exceeding a rolling three-year plan
- Expand relationships to the top 50 architects in the UK
- Giving presentations, architect meetings, attending events, openings
- University degree level education
- A born worker and thinker
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales
- Sympathetic, strong personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Affinity with design and interiors
- Construction knowledge and experience desirable
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial, with an open and trusting personality
- You trust your intuition to understand people and situations
- You are highly motivated to build up a business, thinking about how to achieve goals energizes you
- You work hard because you want to succeed and get things done
- You prefer a dynamic environment, where you can use your natural commercial drive and sense of business
You are requested to apply to this position by using the form below.