- 100k - 150k per annum
- Province of North-Holland
General Management Dutch entity
Our client, a well known and leading German manufacturer of non-steel products is looking for a General Manager for the Dutch subsidiary. The company produces their innovative, state-of-the-art products exclusively in Germany. They employ approximately 1000 people and have an open and friendly business culture. The company is market leader in the Netherlands and occupies a top five position worldwide. The Dutch office, consisting of about ten people is responsible for sales and services. The General Manager will be profit and loss responsible and will have a strong focus on B2B technical sales.
Turnover approx. 10 € Million in NL
Market leader: innovative and technologically driven
Solution Sales and Business Development
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Ensure the continuity and further growth of the Dutch enterprise.
- Safeguard that the facility operates successfully, delivering its products and technologies and serving its customers optimally.
- Achieve the company’s economic, financial and social objectives.
- Develop a clear vision on the Dutch market and translate strategic goals into concrete plans and structured action programs.
- Signal new opportunities within the market and judge them on its merits.
- Align strategic and operational goals with headquarters.
- Develop and maintain durable customer relationships by initiating and retaining trust.
- Maintain a broad and relevant network outside of the own organization and be able to portrait a dynamic and reliable image of the organization as a whole.
- Enable an effective, inspiring, safe and secure working environment.
- Work on continuous organizational developments and process improvements.
- Represent the company at trade fairs and conferences.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Educated to a Bachelor or University degree.
- At least 10 years working experience of which a minimum of five years in technical sales in a B2B environment.
- Proven track record in managing either a sales team or a small company, including complete profit and loss responsibilities.
- Skilled in (solution) sales and business development.
- Understanding of financial figures and their implications.
- Experienced in formulating and executing long term (sales) strategies.
- Technical affinity and understanding is a must.
- Well developed people management skills.
- Evaluating and improving company processes and efficiency.
- Experience with reporting on a regular basis to remote headquarters.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German is preferred.
If you are interested please send your resume in English and in Word-format with the form below and refer to project number 10020. Please contact Melanie Sikkes or Gamze Sahan at +31 (0) 20 6971410 for more information.
KIENBAUM Executive Search
Amsterdam Teleport Towers
1043 GR AMSTERDAM
T: +31 (0)20 697 1410
Over deze headhunter - Kienbaum
Wij zijn een Duits, innovatief familiebedrijf met 32 kantoren in 18 landen. In de ruim 20 jaar dat Kienbaum actief is op de Nederlandse markt, hebben we langlopende samenwerkingsverbanden opgebouwd met small tot large-sized multinationals, familiebedrijven, Venture Capital/Private Equity (VC/PE) en digitale start-ups.
Wij werken toegewijd aan het succes van uzelf en uw organisatie, voortbouwend op vertrouwensrelaties en ondersteund door onze internationale expertisenetwerken.
Kienbaum is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.