- € 105.000 OTE
Accell has grown rapidly both organically and by acquisitions. Accell’s business is segmented in Bicycles (OEM) and Parts & Accessories (P&A), each with its own dynamics. The group strategy focus is on the high end and premium bicycle market. Accell differentiates itself from the competitions through innovations that require tailored components with relative low volumes.
Coordination and working together with suppliers in the development process and supply chain is critical. Accell Group is now moving towards a centre-led supply chain organisation model. The aim is to significantly improve profitability and working capital reduction.
- Leading category team in developing and executing category strategies/action plans and sourcing process and deliver sourcing benefits to the businesses
- Lead and develop the creation of the category strategy/ action plan
- Ensure that objectives and targets on Procurement savings, reliability, quality, cost and lead times are met
- Manage category buyers/ conduct strategic sourcing process for category including: develop go- to market strategies, supplier selection, contract coverage and ensure compliance with souring processes
- Develop and execute supplier relationship management
- Act as lead buyer for assigned suppliers
- Analyse future demand trends
- Negotiate (long term) contracts
- Monitor supplier performances
- Work on continuous improvement of the supplier performances
- Pursuing to reach stretching targets, identifying and overcoming bottlenecks
- Lead category strategy implementation initiatives
- Ensure suppliers performances and availability of materials and services
- Academic level of education
- Proven procurement category management experience with a minimum of seven years
- Knowledge of the market and/or product categories concerned is a plus
- Strong stakeholder management in a complex international environment with a high level of uncertainty around predicted or future demand
- Relevant experience and expertise in category management, supplier relation management and strategic sourcing in international markets
- A strong negotiator to obtain the best value for the technical specification supplied by the stakeholder
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency of business level English. Other languages such as German, French and Dutch are preferred. Chinese (Mandarin) would be a bonus.
- Prepared to travel, both Europe, USA and Asia
Terms & conditions
Your salary will be based on the weighting of your job, experience and training. You will also have the opportunity to grow and develop yourself. The company will invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline.
You can apply to this position by using the form below. For more information, please contact Boudewijn Meijs at +31 (0)6 52 85 05 40.