Business Development and Operations Manager
- 100k - 150k per annum
- Zuid Nederland
- Executives Online
For one of our clients, a international organisation in biotechnology and genetic improvement.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in a management, veterinary or agricultural discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years leadership and management experience. International experience is an advantage.
- A minimum of 5-7 years Business Development or Sales and Marketing experience on the Dutch market
- Previous agribusiness experience e.g feed, vet, pigs or other animals
- A strong commercial acumen with the ability to identify opportunities and develop and implement strategies to grow profits
- Superior Listening Skills and Strong Interpersonal Skills,
- Frequent Domestic Travel Required; with occasional International Travel
- Working knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Office
- Fluent in Dutch and English languages. German an advantage.
- Ability and willingness to lead a team
The main responsibility is to grow the profitable business activities in the Netherlands through the development of agreed Sales and Marketing initiatives. Based in The Netherlands, the successful applicant with report to the European Manager. Further international business development activities possible as appropriate
- To identify viable new market opportunities through active market research and segmentation projects.
- To develop and implement specific sales and marketing strategies to achieve profit growth
- To lead, motivate, coach, guide and co-ordinate the local Sales force and Key Account teams as appropriate and coordinate all business activities e.g. Sales and Marketing, Supply, Administration, Trials, in order to obtain the maximum results and meet the budget number.
- To promote the Company and its products to its best advantage with a quality image both internally and externally.
- To develop long-term profitable business relationships with Key Accounts.
- To develop a technical support structure to allow customers to gain the full potential of the products.
- To ensure that debtors are correctly managed and controlled in acceptable limits.
You can apply by using the form below. For more information you can contact Edwin Glas at: +31 (0)20 301 2159.