- Salary undisclosed
- Lothar Associates
Our client is a fast growing engineering company and working for various clients in our business, they offer a pleasant working atmosphere with an international cultural mix of people.
In the role of Discipline Lead Engineer you will report to the Section Head and work together with other engineering disciplines, Project Managers and Business Unit Managers.
- Experience, 10-20 years, with concept, basic and detail design for wind turbine foundation, topsides and sub-structures for renewables as well as for oil&gas.
- You will lead a project team of senior engineers.
- Advise on technical matters in other projects.
- Coach other (senior) engineers.
- Act in consultancy role towards clients.
- As lead engineer responsible for the structural design involving load-out, transport, lift, on-bottom stability, in-place, fatigue and vessel impact verifications of the jacket and topside structure.
- Write specifications, perform analyses and studies with accompanying reports independently. Carry out all types of required complex global analyses.
- (In-place-, Transport-, Lifting-, Load out -, Seismic, Fatigue-, Dynamic-, time domain-, (Soil) foundation-, Vessel impact analysis etc.) For structures like jackets, topsides, pipe lay equipment, accommodation units, transport and installation equipment etc.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering (offshore).
- 10 – 20 years of experience as discipline lead engineer (structural), within the renewable and/or oil & gas industry.
- Experience with Load-out / transport / lifting / on-bottom stability / in-place / vessel collision / fatigue / seismic / time domain and dynamic analysis.
- Software experience: Sacs/Usfos/Ansys/Femap/Aqwa/Mathcad/Matlab.
- Knowledge of International rules and standards applicable to offshore designs for oil and gas as well as renewable industry.
- Experience with designing driven Pile and Suction pile foundations (incl drivability).
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch (both written and verbal).
- Pro-active and problem solving attitude, analytic, flexible, team player.
- Coaching and leading experiences.
You can apply to this position by using the form below.