Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales)
- 100k - 150k per annum
- TopSearch Group
Our client is a relatively small global US software vendor with an non-political, straightforward hands-on and no-nonsense American culture. Our client is building a world-class EMEA Channel organization of experienced professionals and channel partners.
As Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales) you are responsible for selling the technical solutions that our client delivers. You will support Account Managers in their efforts to sell the products.
You are part of the sales team and committed to work closely together with Account Managers and channel managers.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Engaging prospects in sales cycles (60%)
- Engaging partners (20%)
- Attending events (10%)
- Work on personal development / white papers / demo environment (10 %)
You are expected to be the trusted advisor when visiting customers, prospects and partners. Your main target is to convince the prospect of our technical superiority. Mapping key functionalities of the products to the business challenges of the prospect will be you primary goal. You like technology but have a commercial drive!
The tools that you will use are:
- Technical/commercial presentations
- Product demonstrations
- Return on investment calculations
- Managing Proof of concepts
- BA/BS degree
- A track record of successful software presales experience (2 – 5 years)
- Is able to combine technical elements with business needs and business requirements of clients
- Understands the impact of technology on business challenges, processes and efficiency
- Is able to explain benefits of a technical product / solution to a client in relation to the client’s business needs
- Understands the importance of cost-saving benefits for a client in relation to the usage of the Company products
- Experience in supporting channel (education / training of partners)
- Background preferably from Citrix, Microsoft, HP, IBM, Oracle
- Knowledge of Microsoft and Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp infrastructures.
- College or university degree
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (Windows Server 2008/2012)
- SPIN and TAS training is preferred
- Presentation training is preferred
- Citrix XenDesktop or VMware View certification is preferred
The salary indication for this position is € 125.000 OTE.
You are requested to apply to this position by using the form below.