Sales Specialist Servers & Storage
- € 100.000 OTE
- TopSearch Group
We’re looking for a customer facing and technically oriented person to join the growing global server and storage team of our client.
As a Server and Storage Specialist, you will work with our existing customers and our internal sales teams to determine server/ storage product requirements as well as help to create solutions, set pricing, and manage opportunities. Additionally, you will be assisted with or creating the associated bill of materials, as well as handle general server product questions.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide quotes to external clients and sales executives and communicate/discuss changes and adjustments according to requirements
- Determine server item requirements and set pricing based on client's pricing models and guidelines
- Answer general server and storage product questions
- Design and configure basic server and storage BOMs
- Ability to successfully manage a sales cycle from beginning to end
- Other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, consistently delivers timely and accurate results and has the ability to effectively communicate with internal teams and with customers. Good English language skills are a must, while business level fluency in Native Dutch, German or French. English language is mandatory.
Professional Qualities and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years business or relevant experience
- Ability to discuss technology solutions peer-to-peer with management professionals
- Knowledge of current market trends i.e. Cloud, Software defined Infrastructure, Virtualization
- Ability to cross sell Hardware, Support and Professional Services
- Ability to gather business intelligence and server/storage technical requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems and/or marketing databases
- Native in French, German or Spanish
- Thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Effective with time management and prioritization
- Flexible attitude and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Enjoys working on teams
- Effective communication skills via face-to-face communication, email and phone
You can apply to this position by using the form below.