Sales & Marketing Director Food
- Salary undisclosed
- Page Executive
Our client is a family-owned leading player in the high-end food industry. They have developed innovative products with a unique and interesting brand proposition.
As part of continued growth and progression, an excellent opportunity now exists for a strong FMCG Commercial leader to take ownership and management of the European marketing and sales activities and drive ongoing development forwards.
Reporting directly to the owner of the business and responsible for the European marketing and sales activities, this is an exciting role with plenty of room for entrepreneurial development. The Sales and Marketing Director must be fluent in English and a native speaker of Italian.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Developing strategic marketing- and sales plans that will continue to develop markets across Europe
- Training, coaching and developing teams;
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets in terms of revenues and profitability within allocated budget(s) in each channel (supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialist stores and E-Commerce) at European level;
- Driving consumer awareness and brand awareness;
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
This is a highly visible role. Therefore, the organisation would expect applicants to meet the following criteria in order to be considered for this core role:
- University degree, post graduate qualifications preferred
- Strong commercial and marketing experience with 10+ years of related experience and a proven international track record
- Expert knowledge of Food/FMCG
- Experience in building and managing distributor/channel partnerships
- Brand, consumer and trade marketing experience
- Can go beyond what the consumer says and deliver strategic insights
- Key competencies: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong consumer focus, flexibility, demonstrate leadership and management qualities, commercial awareness
- Must be fluent in English and a native speaker of Italian. French and German is considered a plus.
- You will be extremely entrepreneurial and seeking an autonomous and exciting role, looking forward to work in an environment where you can make an enormous difference. You will come from either a sales or marketing background.
Terms & conditions
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
Over deze headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.