- 100k - 150k per annum
- Hamilton Hill
For one of the most successful websites.
Reporting to the Sales Director and based in Amsterdam, the Sales Manager will manage one of the Dutch Sales teams, focusing on increasing NL revenues by expanding both number of merchant customers and expanding the relationship with existing merchant customers.
The Sales Manager will be a highly proactive and organized individual with the ability to lead and motivate a team of Sales professionals. The Sales Manager will ensure that both Key and Standard accounts are optimized and will ensure that effective communication and relationship management results in opportunities to implement and grow sales opportunities. The role will require robust sales and relationship management skills as well as excellent business judgment and people management skills.
- Lead and develop the NL sales team to ensure optimum performance
- Target commercial opportunities and execute completion of the deals
- Increase number of merchants active on the site and drive for increased revenue streams from existing merchants
- Develop a Channel Distribution plan to ensure a strategic approach to market development
- Ensure both Key Accounts and Standard Accounts are managed appropriately
- Ensure appropriate Technical support is provided to Merchants
- Provide regular reports and updates to the Sales Director
- Ensure all internal sales/market intelligence databases are updated
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelors degree in business, marketing or a related discipline
- Experience in the NL internet sales area with a proven track record identifying potential sales leads & developing a Sales distribution strategy
- Experience of leading a Sales team to achieve overall financial goals
- Experience of using Sales databases and tools
- A quality focus and pro-actively strive for continuous improvement in all aspects of their work
- Experience leading a team of professional sales executives and technical support specialists; proven ability to coach the team to superior business performance
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment where change is the norm
- The ability to balance multiple priorities while still achieving department and personal objectives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Dutch & English
You can apply by using the form below.