- 100k - 150k per annum
- Germany or CEE region
The Company: Confidential
The Company is the global leader in information protection and storage services and helps organizations around the world reduce the costs and risks associated with information protection and storage.
The Company offers comprehensive records management and data protection solutions, along with the expertise and experience to address complex information challenges such as rising storage costs, litigation, regulatory compliance and disaster recovery.
Scope and responsibilities:
The Sales Executive is responsible for identifying and closing sales opportunities by building relationships, identifying leads through these relationships, negotiating agreements, orchestrating resources from within the Company to ensure effective qualification and development of proposals
Key responsibilities include:
- Pipeline development and management
- Relationship management
- Sales process management
- Targets and KPIS
- Decision Making Authority and Budgetary Responsibility
- Can decide on pricing within restricted range as set by Business operations and Strategy team
- Business Operations: Provides business operations consultants to support sales process and qualifies opportunities for sales team.
- Delivery: Works with Delivery to ensure smooth on boarding process by helping to establish bridges between the Company and the on boarding team.
- Customers/Prospects: Developing customer relationships to generate new business.
For Our client we are seeking a candidate for this position with the following illustrative experience/ characteristics:
- A sales executive who has a proven track record in sales planning and sales execution preferably in a large IT centric service provider (Examples: IBM, BT Global Services, Infosys, Satyam, Tata Consultancy, Accenture, Deloitte Consulting). Prior experience in BPM or technology based services or similar solutions as a sales executive.
- Outstanding leadership skills and business acumen. A sales executive who has proven to successfully build strong relationships.
- A sales executive with a deep understanding of BPM marketplace and it’s customers, as well as an in-depth understanding of current BPM solutions and it’s evolutionary path
- Proven ability in an international European market
- Candidate credentials will include preferably a Business or Technology degree, university level degree and proficiency in English and at least one other European language. He/She will be willing to travel extensively across Europe
- The successful candidate will be a “known” entity to BPM potential clients and existing customers, will interface with IM global key sales executive (for lead generation etc) and participate in industry associations for BPM
- We seek proven sales executives with a strong entrepreneurial and competitive drive, an executive who should thrive on challenge and must be capable of seeing the vision
- Persuasive stakeholder management, ability to persuade stakeholders based on fact based analysis and drawing upon prior experience
- Proven leadership skills that demonstrates his/her values through behaviors in one to one and team settings:
- Energy and initiative
- Skills and judgment to demonstrate and manage the core IM leadership behaviors in:
Max 110k (OTE)
You can apply by using the form below.