International Senior Sales Executive
- € 175.000 OTE
- Talent Bridges
Would you like to work with the best people who challenge and inspire your work? In an environment that stimulates creativity, fun and healthy competition, where teams both push and help each other to excel? Then this could be your chance.
As an International Senior Sales Executive you’ll sell sophisticated software to large companies in a specific market (Manufacturing, Aviation, Rail, Logistics, Metals and Oil & Gas). Your focus will be working with prospects and designing the business case.
You’ll work with prospects at various levels, from domain experts up to board level. You will be responsible for all aspects of the complex sales cycle and keep a clear focus on results, prioritizing tasks and maintaining a high level of business ethics.
We expect you to work with colleagues around the world. Regular domestic and international travel to and from customer sites is required.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Create and manage complex sales cycles, including lead generation and qualification
- Maximize existing client relationships and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Involve the right consultants and management at the right moment during the sales cycle
- Keep all parties at all levels involved and committed
- Qualify leads and be able to close deals
- A relevant university degree
- Consultative selling style
- Excellent presentation, lead qualification and client relationship skills
- At least 5 years experience in complex sales cycles, e.g. selling large scale ERP/SCM solutions to multinationals
- Successful background in business development in large organizations
- A good command of English
The salary indication for this position is € 175.000 OTE. We offer an excellent salary and working conditions commensurate with experience and education. We provide an environment where self-reliant people will be well rewarded.
You can apply by using the form below. For further information please contact Judith Lemmers, consultant at Talent Bridges, at +31 (0)6 54 62 53 47.