International Sales Manager
- 100k - 150k per annum
- Utrecht / Midden-Nederland
- Executives Online
For one of our clients, a fast growing and international organisation in technology (consumer) electronics products.
Countries: Benelux, Spain, Italy, Middle East, Turkey, Poland
The Regional Manager is responsible for developing and managing the business of the consumer market in various countries with a strong focus on creating and implementing a business plan in both Italy and Spain. The Regional Manager will provide strategic and tactical leadership and direction to significantly grow the market through channel distribution.
- Set up and drive the business in both Spain and Italy as the main priority. Develop the short, mid and long term strategic plan that support aggressive growth targets.
- Build the team (of both direct and indirect reportees) and organization necessary to attain business goals.
- Work closely with the Country Manager Benelux to expand the sales channels, in particular in consumer Electronics.
- Prioritize the key focus areas in “Rest of EMEA” and develop the business together with the Tier 3 Distribution Manager.
- Drive the business and execute the strategic plan in the various markets on a daily basis by focusing on sell through to the end consumer.
- Develop a successful retail channel with the right mix of independents, buying groups and leading nationwide retailer(s). Create the appropriate retail experience for each channel through POS, store detailing and training.
- Provide -on a monthly basis- a 12 months rolling forecast analysis.
- Responsible for all aspects of daily management available, direct and indirect, resources (employees, Vendors and distributors).
- Develop and manage a scorecard to measure business results against plan.
- Must demonstrate experience in setting up and developing business in Spain and Italy
- Proven track record (preferably with a Vendor) in dealing with and aggressive growing business with major retail chains, PR, (channel) marketing, and managing distribution partners.
- Higher educational level (university degree).
- 10+ years of experience in Consumer electronics, IT or services business development.
- Fluent in English and preferable 2 other languages.
- Entrepreneurial skills, business leader comfortable and confident in a rapid growth environment.
- Creative with a good sense of what is needed for consumer conversion in retail.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership and management skills. Must be able to attract, manage and motivate a team.
- Must be an energetic driver.
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong negotiator.
- Must be able to convey and demonstrate adherence to Corp values, goals, and objectives
- Must have ability to assess and provide proactive advice or solutions to complex issues.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage through difficult customer escalations and demands.
- The ideal candidate is a decisive, action oriented individual who takes ownership of open issues and who has the ability to interface successfully with interdepartmental teams/management.
- Must demonstrate strategic thinking and be able to adopt to existing business structure as well as define and recommend improvement or change of that structure.
- Must be able to supervise the activities of others or groups both internal and external.
- Will have an affinity and passion for new technology, wireless digital consumer products, all things electronic, digital audio.
- Must be a team player who also works well independently.
You can apply by using the form below. For more information you can contact Edwin Glas at +31(0)20 301 2159.