International Sales Director
- Salary undisclosed
- Quaestus Executive Leadership
Stocklisted and fast growing international start-up.
The International Sales Director is responsible for the sales of the company within Europe. He/She is responsible for developing and implementing the sales strategy of the company in order to rapidly build the market share in Europe.
The International Sales Director is responsible for building, maintaining and expanding relationships within the retail grocery sector of Europe. Together with these retail customers, the International Sales director builds on a solid future cooperation.
The International Sales Director will be part of the management team of the company and reports directly to the COO. He/she is an essential business partner for the CEO, COO and the management team in terms of brand positioning, sales and category management.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Grow and manage the entire sales of the company in Europe
- Generate new business through acquisition and networking
- Strong cooperation with and strategic business partner of the CEO, COO and the Management Team
- Develop strategies that drive growth and profitability
- Signal important developments within the market
- Mapping the retail market in order to signal sales opportunities
Given the character of the role, it is essential that the International Sales Director combines affinity and experience within the retail industry and supply chain with a strong sales focus and preferably international exposure. A successful candidate preferably demonstrates a strong network within the retail and has experience within or strong knowledge of category management.
The ideal candidate is results driven, has a strong hands-on mentality and a has the flexibility to work in a dynamic start-up environment. He/she strategically underlines and positions him or herself as a partner in business to the customer.
- Academic intellectual ability
- 7-10 years’ experience in a senior sales position within the food/retail/agri industry
- Proven track record in sales
- Affinity and experience within retail and supply chain
- Strong knowledge of category management
- Strong network in the retail business
- Excellent communication skills, with the flexibility and adaptability to liaise with all levels at the client organization
- Ability to manage and work within a team
- Highly motivated; self-starter and hands-on
- Preferably experience in an international context
- Fluent in Dutch and English; preferably also German, French and/or Spanish
- Excellent compensation package
You can apply to this position by using the link below. For more information please contact Lauri Rosmalen, office: + 31 (0)73 615 47 00.
Over deze headhunter - Quaestus Executive Leadership
Quaestus is gespecialiseerd in Executive Leadership en heeft een breed aanbod van diensten in Consulting, Executive Search en Leadership Development. Onze missie is het ontwikkelen van een Secure Base bij Raden van Bestuur en directie- en managementteams, met als doel het stimuleren van innovatie en exponentiële groei.
Quaestus Executive Leadership is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.