International Head of Sales
- 250k - 350k per annum
The Company is the global leader in information protection and storage services and helps organizations around the world reduce the costs and risks associated with information protection and storage.
The Company offers comprehensive records management and data protection solutions, along with the expertise and experience to address complex information challenges such as rising storage costs, litigation, regulatory compliance and disaster recovery.
Scope and Responsibilities:
The Head of Sales will have full responsibility for recruiting and attracting sales talent. In addition, this position will have responsibility for educating, motivating and evaluating the sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define customer engagement strategy for each targeted segment.
- Perform figurehead role during important marketing events.
- Develop sales plans and confirm/revise revenue projections.
- Define vision/strategy for effective sales force including appropriate incentive schemes.
- Build, and manage competent sales force.
- Manage channel/partner strategy.
- Execute sales plan and revenue target.
- Participate in key strategic opportunity bid qualification process.
- Perform regular reviews of key strategic accounts.
- On-going review of in-live accounts.
- Ensure the sales function is adequately resourced to deliver sales targets; including the hiring and management of sales staff.
- Continually find better, faster, smarter cheaper ways of doing things (e.g., capturing and reusing learning's / materials from earlier pitches.
Our client is seeking a candidate for this position with the following illustrative experience/ characteristics:
- A sales executive who has a proven track record in sales planning and sales execution preferably in a large IT centric service provider (Examples: IBM, BT Global Services, Infosys, Satyam, Tata Consultancy, Accenture, Deloitte Consulting). Prior experience in BPM or similar solutions in the following capacities as a commercial director or as a sales director.
- Outstanding leadership skills and business acumen. An executive who has proven to successfully build strong relationships handling senior “board” level stakeholders.
- He/She has at least 10 plus years of commercial sales experience.
- At a minimum the sales executive must have had prior experience with revenue targets of US $50 to $100 million.
- The sales executive needs to have a deep understanding of best practice sales processes in a large IT (outsourcing) contracts context.
- A “visionary” with the ability to think strategically and commercially to ensure deals IM committed to are given a strong chance of being profitable over complete life-time (applicability of various pricing schemes).
- A sales executive with a deep understanding of BPM marketplace and it’s customers, as well as an in-depth understanding of current BPM solutions and it’s evolutionary path.
- Proven the ability in an international European setting to motivate, influence and lead an expert regional sales force.
- The sales executive must have the ability to manage a budget and deliver continuous improvement.
- Candidate credentials will include preferably a post graduate degree and proficiency in English and at least one other European language. He/She will be based at Headquarters in Brussels and be willing to travel extensively across Europe.
- The successful candidate will be a “known” entity to BPM potential clients and existing customers, will interface with IM global key sales executive (for lead generation etc) and participate in industry associations for BPM.
- We seek proven sales executives with a strong entrepreneurial and competitive drive, an executive who should thrive on challenge and must be capable of seeing the vision and leading the charge up the hill.
- Persuasive stakeholder management, ability to persuade stakeholders based on fact based analysis and drawing upon prior experience.
- Proven leadership skills that demonstrates his/her values through behaviors in one to one and team settings:Energy and initiative.
- Skills and judgment to demonstrate and manage the core IM leadership behaviors in:
270k euro with equity options.
You can apply by using the form below.