Head of Channel DACH
- € 130.000
- Nobel Recruitment
Founded in 2014, this French tech startup specialised in cloud-calling solution has been disrupting the telco industry.
The startup has been growing with no end in sight, and we can say with assurance that everyone has heard their name.
Recently, the company has received another round of funding, which has them reaching the UNICORN status. Together with this new investment, comes shiny new product features, but also some scaling-up and internationalisation with a new office in Berlin (thus a handful of amazing new roles.
How does a leadership role in a B2B start-up, that has just reached unicorn status sound (yes you read it right, it does mean a valuation above $1 billion) ?
Amazing? Keep reading!
Tasks & responsibilities
As a Head of Channel, you will be responsible for the acquisition and support of new partners. You will grow the partnership portfolio by introducing the solution through tailored presentations, demos and overall value proposition.
One of your responsibilities will be to build and define a strong strategy and go-to-market plays for the Partnership function, in collaboration with the Director of Partnership.
This being a leadership position, you will be supporting your team through their process, but also thoroughly report the progress through KPIs and targets achievements. You will be managing one person in the Channel team, and it is expected of you to grow the team organically.
- You have over 5 year-experience in SaaS
- You speak German on a native level
- Knowledge of the DACH tech market
- You are eager to scale up the partnership function by hunting new partnership opportunities and nurturing existing ones
- You are entrepreneurial and love a fast-paced environment
- You understand the SaaS partnership ecosystem
- A pre-IPO unicorn company with a fantastic culture
- A ‘Head of’ position in one of the fastest growing B2B start-up in the world
- Almost 40 different nationalities
- A competitive package with numerous benefits (health coverage, commute, lunch, sport allowance and relocation if needed) – They take really good care of their employees.
You can apply to this position by using the link below..
Over deze headhunter - Nobel Recruitment
At Nobel our job is to help you find that perfect, next step in your career. We have experience on the inside and as the only Dutch agency focussing on SaaS, we’re happy to connect you with one of the many befriended companies in our network.
Nobel Recruitment is sinds 2017 aangesloten bij Lintberg.