Global & Strategic Account Manager
- 150k - 200k per annum
- London area
- TopSearch Group
Great opportunity for global and strategic account managers or Enterprise account managers who want to be part of an enthousiastic and professional sales team in a successful, fast growing US Software company.
This is an important role within my clients sales organisation, and this senior salesperson will drive the overall sales revenue in selected global & strategic accounts, while increasing our clients strategic value for specific products and solutions. This person will sell to a designated set of accounts consisting primarily of customers with a large, global installed base. The opportunity exists to determine your own territory and accounts, based on your specific account experience.
This senior sales role requires: a proven track record of sales overachievement; a demonstrated rolodex of multiple levels of contacts in Top 250 UK accounts; the ability to close complex, multi-million dollar transactions; high-level cross-company and partner engagement skills. Additionally, this role will require someone who is comfortable working in a small, expanding software company, and must possess a desire to be entrepreneurial and adaptable to a changing, growing environment. Experience in the ITSM or Virtualization space a plus. Great opportunity for Enterprise Sales Exec who wants to be involved in the largest and most strategic accounts.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Present an account list based on personal history and experience
- Plan and develop an overall global & strategic account sales strategy for your territory
- Become the global account contact person within your global accounts
- Effectively deliver the client's value proposition, demonstrating understanding of the solution and individual products
- Develop a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, and personal relationships, to independently close contracts
- Consistently and regularly articulate our solution benefits to potential clients
- Appropriately engage the management and subject-matter experts in the sales cycle
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the finance and legal organization
- Other tasks will include territory plan reviews, weekly forecasting reviews, and quarterly sales review with the sales management team
- A proven track record of managing Global & Strategic accounts
- Experience serving the financial services and healthcare verticals is highly preferred
- Experience in prospecting new customers (‘Hunter’)
- Experience working in a small, dynamic and changing company
- Demonstrated sales experience calling into multiple levels of an IT organization
- Complex, enterprise software sales experience
- Experience selling ITaaS, End User Computing, Desktop Virtualization and Desktop Management solutions a plus
- Rolodex of multiple levels of contacts within the IT organizations of Top 250 UK accounts
The salary indication for this position is GBP 140.000 - 180.000.
You are requested to apply to this position by using the form below.