Country Sales Manager Netherlands
- € 100.000 - 150.000
- River Search voor TomTom
TomTom is the world’s leading navigation provider. We develop products and services with an emphasis on innovation, quality, ease-of-use and value. Founded in Amsterdam in 1991, we now have offices in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific, and our products are sold in 30 countries across the globe.
The Sales Department is divided in 8 main regions. The regions are lead by a Vice President Sales; they have the main responsibility for sales and marketing activities for their region. The Sales teams are located in offices in the various regions. The Sales Department is part of the TomTom Business Unit.
Key objective is to lead the Dutch sales organization. You will develop and ensure the execution of the sales plan for all channels in line with sales and marketing policy in consultation with the Regional Manager. You will be responsible for the assigned sales targets in the Netherlands by facilitating growth and development of the sales force. The Country Sales Manager will work closely together with the Marketing Manager to manage the country performance.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Manage, coach and inspire the retail, automotive, b2b and field account managers in the Netherlands and ensure a positive sales organizational spirit!
- Ensure cooperation and synergy with the Marketing department and Sales team.
- End responsible for all direct accounts (distributors) and indirect accounts (retailers, eTail, car-importers, large companies, etc) and maintains contact with the strategic/key accounts.
- The Country Sales Manager will set up the quarterly strategy in cooperation with Marketing Manager and Regional Manager and in line with sales and marketing policy. The account managers will implement and execute the quarterly strategy.
- You will be responsible for the development and exchange of periodic and ad-hoc sales reports about qualitative and quantitative performances, developments and sales forecasts of TT and competitors.
- The Country Sales Manager is member of the MT and will lead the sales meetings.
- Academic or Higher educational working and thinking level is required.
- At least 7 years experience in high level selling of comparative products in CE industry.
- Strong background in Account and Sales Management positions. Shown track record of building and leading a sales organization is a must.
- Hands-on and Team playing attitude to achieve targets together with all company resources
- A complete understanding of the distribution, retail and online market for CE or FMCG products
- Very strong hands on approach to building a business at all levels (from shop floor to head quarters, from Sales support to sales Logistics).
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of achievement and motivation.
- Proactive and eager player who wants to win in the market place.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build long term relationship.
- Experienced negotiator with excellent networking skills.
- Team player.
You can apply by using the form below. For more information you can contact Frédérique H.Groen-Dudok de Wit at +31 (0)6 50 90 03 35.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.