Corporate Account Director
- € 100.000 - 150.000
- Brunswick Executive Search
Our client is a successful and rapidly growing provider of technology-based products and services to healthcare markets around the globe. The company invests heavily in innovation and has built a leading position in the markets they serve.
A Corporate Account Director is now required to drive Corporate Account activity throughout the Northern European Region. You will be responsible for leading strategic and corporate account sales activity, maintaining and developing strong business relationships with highly strategic partners to achieve sales goals.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proven leader with in-depth experience in corporate strategic account management to drive growth and direct development or overall direction and strategy.
Working in a highly matrixed environment, you will align direction with leadership, peers and team members, driving strategy as well as utilizing your relevant customer-facing experience to directly support business growth.
The ability to interact with and influence executive leadership and remote managers or assigned strategic accounts to deliver key annual objectives is core to the position's success. Also important is the leadership of a team of Corporate Account Managers who consult and grow an assigned group of Corporate Accounts. The identification and implementation of strategies and efficiencies to enhance customer experience and align with business operations is important.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Fully responsible for delivering a complex mix of objectives on a quarterly and annual basis for assigned corporate accounts.
- Manage negotiations in conjunction with relevant sales and finance teams, to achieve win-win and still maintain partner relationships.
- Achieve strong collaboration across business units to ensure alignment on customer strategy and execution across country sales teams, leveraging different skills and capabilities across the business.
- Coach and develop team or Corporate Account Managers to develop strategic partnerships and position them for successful interactions with customers, as per agreed upon strategies and approaches.
- Maintain deep understanding and insight of the market and account landscape and leverage to ensure successful achievement of strategies and goals. Assist others at all levels to leverage this knowledge into actionable plans and results.
- Deliver business intelligence and recommendations to appropriate functional areas on progress, milestones, new ideas and roadblocks to achieve account objectives.
- Conduct presentations, face-to-face meetings, and contract negotiations with assigned corporate accounts.
- Significant and demonstrable experience of corporate account management with highly strategic partners.
- You can demonstrate strong people management and leadership skills.
- You will have obtained a broader exposure to multiple areas or business beyond sales.
- Have worked in a matrixed environment with demonstrable success in influencing across organization (internal), without direct responsibility.
- Previous interface and relationship management with C-Suite / Executive level.
- Successful previous difficult / complex contract negotiations.
- Strategic and analytical skills.
- Proactive communication in multiple forms.
- Organizational / manage through the complexity.
- Ability to travel regularly throughout Europe.
Attractive package including competitive six figure base salary plus bonus and benefits.
You can apply to this position using the form below.
Over deze headhunter - Brunswick Executive Search
Brunswick Executive Search has a successful track record of placing high calibre leaders into organisations on a permanent and interim basis.
We specialise in management and executive search assignments across commercial and functional leadership disciplines in the UK and internationally.
People are the core of our business and we care about the long-term influence of placing the right people in the right roles. Our success comes through establishing strong relationships.
Brunswick Executive Search is sinds 2017 aangesloten bij Lintberg.