- salary undisclosed
- Eindhoven area
Our client is a large, international supplier of industrial products to the manufacturing & processing industry. The company operates within several business areas, employing more than 30.000 people in 30+ countries.
The Commercial Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and realizing commercial strategies within a business unit which supplies industrial commodities to the manufacturing and process industries. The mission of the Commercial Manager is to improve performance of sales in a challenging environment, professionalizing systems and processes, as well as to actively develop the team members. The role covers responsibility in both sales and purchasing in a fast-paced, high volume, low margin industry with volatile prices, making an energetic and flexible attitude vital.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, commercial or economics discipline. Master or higher is a strong preference.
- 13+ years of progressive work experience, of which at least 5 years in a trading business environment, preferably in a price volatile environment.
- Experience in leading a commercial department or unit consisting of at least 15 fte.
- Commercial track-record in wholesale. Excellent commercial insight and drive.
- Experience with purchasing is considered a strong plus.
- People oriented team player driven to make the team flourish and outperform.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in both Dutch and English is a must-have.
If you are interested please apply by using the link below, submitting your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure. For more information, please contact Leila Tafrashe at +31 20 697 14 10.
Please note that the interview days with Kienbaum will take place in the week of 16 January 2017.
Over deze headhunter - Kienbaum
Wij zijn een Duits, innovatief familiebedrijf met 32 kantoren in 18 landen. In de ruim 20 jaar dat Kienbaum actief is op de Nederlandse markt, hebben we langlopende samenwerkingsverbanden opgebouwd met small tot large-sized multinationals, familiebedrijven, Venture Capital/Private Equity (VC/PE) en digitale start-ups.
Wij werken toegewijd aan het succes van uzelf en uw organisatie, voortbouwend op vertrouwensrelaties en ondersteund door onze internationale expertisenetwerken.
Kienbaum is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.