Account Executive DACH Maintenance Services/Outsourcing
- € 200.000 - 400.000
- Amsterdam/home office
- Topsearch Group
Client is seeking an experienced, driven Strategic Account Executive with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. As a Strategic Account Executive you will be selling to selected top US accounts and prospects working with large caliber clients. (Essential: you do have a solid and productive network of contacts in the Houston region)
You will design and execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue, manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our solutions and capabilities.
Client offers an exceptional compensation and bonus plan that allows a successful salesperson to earn mid-six-figures.
You will be:
- Primarily responsible for international professional services contracts to include selling maintenance, monitoring, field support, consultancy and other professional services across the US/Houston market.
- Effectively communicating a value proposition to C-level executives
- Coordinating communication internally with regional Account Executives
- Understand target customer’s business needs, develop proposals and accurately articulate clients' value proposition at the executive level
- Leading and coordinating internal resources through deal cycles
- Providing customer feedback to product management and marketing teams
Desired Skills and Experience
- New Business oriented
- Fortune 1000 sales experience
- have sold (Hardware) Maintenance Services
- 10-15 years of quota carrying experience selling B2B services, software or consultancy solutions for an international technology company (OEM, Systems Integrator, Service Provider)
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles- demonstrated ownership and selling to multiple constituents in the same cycle ranging from IT Executives to Business C-Level program owners
- Experience in Services, Engagement Management, Outsourcing, Output Management, OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer), deal negotiation, Sales campaign development, managed service and working with virtual teams.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions - ideally President’s Club
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Challenger” Sales approach
- Sales 2.0 skills
- Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references preferred
- Strong computer skills, including salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor or University Degree Preferred
- Location: Home office
You can apply by using the form below. Without resume attached your application will not be considered.