General Manager Terminal Operations
- 100k - 150k per annum
Our client exploits since 2008 a modern oil products storage terminal in Amsterdam harbour.
You will be responsible for managing the total operations in the Netherlands & UK and rolling them out for the rest of Europe. Exciting challenge for a proven Change Manager!
- Responsible for operations and monitors the scheduling of products
- Responsible for all maintenance work performed at terminal
- Insures quality control is carried through in the loading and receipt of product
- Insures that proper safety procedures are carried out at the terminal
- Maintains accurate records and prepares required daily and monthly reports
- Insures compliance with all applicable legal and company regulations including customs
- Reduces potential risk to public safety and environment and minimize company liability
- Improves operational efficiency and financial profitability through well maintained facilities
- Reports to Managing Director European Operations
- Bachelor with 15-20 years experience (marine, engineering) in a terminal environment
- Expert knowledge of marine infrastructure and vessel/barge scheduling and operations highly preferable
- Experienced Change Manager
- Excellent Customer Management and Communications Skills
- Pro-active People manager
- Culturally sensitive with experience of working in and dealing with multi-national organizations
- Ability to work successfully in stressful situations and manage multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter with a getting things done mentality
- Excellent PC skills, with proficiency in Microsoft products
- Excellent Written and Verbal English & Dutch
Highly visible and critical position within an international 24-hour operational business. You will be at the break of a European expansion. Good package and remuneration. Salary 100.000 Euro OTE.
For further information, please contact Frederik van Zeggeren: +31 (0)6 46715035. You can apply by using the form below.