International Brand Director
- 100k - 150k per annum
- Undisclosed (international travel required)
For one of our clients we are looking for an International Brand Director. He/she will be responsible for the development and implementation of a product brand strategy throughout the entire organization in accordance with the corporate brand strategy.
- Highly innovative well reputed multi-national, €10B+, 20.000+ employees
- Development and implementation of a product brand strategy
- At least 12 – 15 years working experience in B2B (Brand) Marketing
- International experience
- Results-driven, hands-on, strong leadership competencies, charismatic, team-player
Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Develop and implement product branding strategy in accordance with corporate brand strategy
- Together with Business Management determine Product Brand Portfolio. Identify gaps in marketing plans and develop ways to close them
- Manage projects and project team members and deliver results within timelines and budget
- Adjust behaviors through organizing events and experiences, use intervention techniques in order to achieve desired change
- Be the product branding expert within the organization and be familiar with terms like Brand architecture, Brand Values, Brand DNA and Value Propositions
- Build and make use of external network to improve marketing excellence. Gather strategic, market and competitor information to advice management
- Realize objectives, propose agreements with internal and external suppliers and recommend budgets
- Key account responsibility for 1 or 2 business divisions
Profile of the ideal candidate
- Master degree or other relevant discipline. MBA is considered a plus.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is required. Additional languages are considered a plus.
- Senior Brand Manager with proven track record of developing and implementing brand strategies.
- At least 12-15 years of proven business experience in international B2B marketing.
- Project- and Change Management experience in a multidisciplinary context.
- Broad level of basic knowledge and understanding including financials, organizational and legal issues.
- Experience with working in a matrix organization.
- Profound presentation skills.
- International experience is required.
Essential Personal Qualities
- Inert passion for (brand) marketing and strong drive for results
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong leadership competencies, charismatic, engaging
- Improve, innovate, and change mindset
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and social skills, team player
Position requires frequent international travel.
You can apply to this position by using the form below, preferably including a motivation and resume in English. A reference check will be part of the procedure. For more information, please contact Melanie Sikkes or Claudia Talsma at +31 (0)20 697 1410.
Over deze headhunter - Kienbaum
Wij zijn een Duits, innovatief familiebedrijf met 32 kantoren in 18 landen. In de ruim 20 jaar dat Kienbaum actief is op de Nederlandse markt, hebben we langlopende samenwerkingsverbanden opgebouwd met small tot large-sized multinationals, familiebedrijven, Venture Capital/Private Equity (VC/PE) en digitale start-ups.
Wij werken toegewijd aan het succes van uzelf en uw organisatie, voortbouwend op vertrouwensrelaties en ondersteund door onze internationale expertisenetwerken.
Kienbaum is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.