Global Brand (Marketing) Director
- 100k - 150k per annum
- Europe (+50% travelling)
- Executives Online
We have been retained by our client, a leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of medical devices. The company’s products are sold in countries around the world, including but not limited to: Europe, Eastern Europe, CIS and Russia, MENA, Asia, Pacific, and South America.
Due to to the expansion of global marketing opportunities for their new brands, our client is looking for a Global Brand Director to support their growth plans.
This is an unique and very exciting position considering the growth and market opportunities.
This position is responsible for the development and coordination of marketing programs in select international markets (distributors) in order to meet and preferably exceed the Company’s sales and marketing objectives. In coordination with the VP commercial, the Global Marketing Department and Affiliate Managers, being the key contact for the worldwide marketing activities.
The Global Brand (Marketing) Director reports to the CEO. Direct reports: 2
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain the winning marketing strategy
- Build on success by sales growth and effective product introductions
- Create & develop the worldwide annual and long-term strategic marketing plans for sustainable growth
- Achieve Worldwide sales and marketing objectives through the design, implementation,and tracking of effective marketing programs and tools targeted to meet the needs of clients
- Maintain high level of field contact through field visits
- Pro-active attitude towards competitive stance, emerging technologies, less invasive techniques, and specific opportunities in key markets
- Global and local key opinion leader development and management
- Keeps abreast of market based trends in disease management and ongoing trends in the global market
- Input and contribution to create and maintain a strong, dynamic team
- Provide feedback to the management and team members on the effectiveness of programs and future market needs
- Increase awareness of worldwide issues from a sales and marketing perspective
- Assists in the identification of worldwide meetings, Symposia, Congresses, and exhibits which the Company should sponsor or participate in, prioritizing those which will provide the best business opportunity and return on investment
- Preferably 4-6 years of marketing experience in a healthcare field, (Medical / Pharma) with a track record of proven growth in related products
- International Healthcare marketing experience
- Experience with the challenges of working effectively across International borders and cultures
- Experience in marketing planning
- Experience in global marketing and launch projects
- BS or BA (MBA preferred)
- An ability to plan and communicate plans which have been built through consensus
- An ability to be part of an international team to implement plans
- Relationship building skills both with internal and external customers
- Marketing and product communication leadership, key opinion leader development and management
- Proven ability to determine company and product positioning and key promotional elements for product lines
- Exhibits drive, enthusiasm, and resilience
- Excellent communication skills in all media; and an exceptional net worker, both internally and externally
- Analytical skills (including understanding of business economics and financial measures
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor and execute a project
- Desire to produce win-win situations
- Motivated and willingness to travel
- English and one other language, preference for: French and or German
- Computer skills, full knowledge of MS Office Suite
As soon as possible, the first interviews will be held in Europe on 22 - 25 February.
Excellent remuneration, to be decided based on profile and experience. Position to be based in Europe, with approximately >50% travel per month.
You can apply to this position by using the form below.