- 100k - 150k per annum
Manage a successful and ambitious player in the installation industry
The company was founded in 1971 and has since grown from a simple sales company of pumps to a total service provider. They are one of the of the leading manufacturers of pumps and pump systems for heating, cooling, and air-conditioning technology for water supply and sewage disposal. In 2009, turnover of the group amounted to approximately 1 billion Euros. The company's goal is the Netherlands is to become the market leader in the industry. In recent years there has been a strong shift towards a marketing approach, without loosing hold of their competitive advantage in innovation and customer focus. The current Managing Director will be promoted to a headquarter position in Germany in 2010. To ensure the continued success of the company and to realise future growth potential we are looking for a charismatic and innovative Managing Director.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Ensure the continuity and profitability of the enterprise
- Develop a clear vision on the entire organization and translate strategic goals into aimed plans and structured action programs
- Spot new opportunities within the market and capitalize on them
- Develop and maintain durable customer relationships by initiating and retaining trust
- Prepare monthly and yearly forecasts as well as report all financial results to the headquarters in Germany
- Plan, develop and approve specific operational policies, programs, procedures and methods
- Manage and motivate an organization of approximately 35 FTE’s
- Maintain a broad and relevant network outside of the own organization
- Closely monitor the competition thereby gaining further competitive advantage
- Be the brand guardian in the Netherlands
Profile of the ideal candidate
Master degree, preferably a registered Economics/Commercial/Marketing and/or Technical degree
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as a Managing Director or at least 5 years of experience as a Commercial Director, preferably within the field of installation technology
- Proven experience in managing a sales team and driving business development
- Deep market knowledge of all industry players, including wholesalers, advisors, municipalities and the industry networks
- Ability to grow an organisation in turnover and size while maintaining profitability
- Experienced in developing short and long term strategic plans
- Knowledge of the current and future trends and innovations in the field of installation
- Experience in managing and motivating staff on all levels
- Affinity with and appreciation of technology and innovation is a must
- Knowledge of the water management business is an added benefit
If you are interested please send your resume in English and in Word-format using the form below. For more information please contact at Kienbaum Melanie Sikkes or Gamze Sahan at telephone +31 (0)20 697 1410.
Over deze headhunter - Kienbaum
Wij zijn een Duits, innovatief familiebedrijf met 32 kantoren in 18 landen. In de ruim 20 jaar dat Kienbaum actief is op de Nederlandse markt, hebben we langlopende samenwerkingsverbanden opgebouwd met small tot large-sized multinationals, familiebedrijven, Venture Capital/Private Equity (VC/PE) en digitale start-ups.
Wij werken toegewijd aan het succes van uzelf en uw organisatie, voortbouwend op vertrouwensrelaties en ondersteund door onze internationale expertisenetwerken.
Kienbaum is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.