Supply Chain Manager
- salary undisclosed
- Ad Laborem
Our client, based in Flanders and part of an important international group, is active in design, manufacturing, distribution and sales of power accessories. In order to further optimize and integrate the supply chain activities, we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager.
- As member of the Management Committee, you will be responsible for the full Supply Chain of the plant, including customer delivery, order intake, purchase, production planning and expedition.
- You will drive (with IS team) the implementation of the Supply Chain Information System
- You will also participate in Corporate Supply Chain Network projects
- You have a master degree and minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain
- You have strong leadership skills and are able to manage change
- You are strong communicator
- You are creative, accurate, open minded, assertive, dynamic, cost-minded and team-minded
- Languages: Dutch, English, French
You can apply to this position by using the form below.