- 250k - 350k per annum
The Dutch office combines strong local knowledge with international experience. It serves a broad base of local and international clients.
It is very well integrated in the worldwide Group. Their works is a well balanced a mix of local Dutch clientele transactions and international transactions shared with the other European offices.
- To make a valuable contribution to the strengthening and the development of the corporate M&A practice area, thereby strengthening the existing capability and profile and allowing the office to continue to win high quality work, and ensuring the firm has ample Partner resources to meet client needs.
- To play a proactive role in the raising of the reputation and capability of the Dutch office in the corporate M&A sector
- Able to demonstrate excellent client handling skills and be comfortable with (and committed to) developing those relationships
- Able to demonstrate the ability and potential to build or “rebuild” its practice in the Groups structure.
Qualifications & Experience
- Member of the Dutch Bar
- Appropriate law degree, a UK or US LLM would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Will have a broad and solid background in corporate finance work with a particular focus on M&A transactions, both public and private.
- Should possess experience of leading teams on large international transactions, in such a way as to ensure the client gets the best service from all team member.
- Should have experience in acting for sellers and acquirers, banks and corporates.
- Sufficiently astute and flexible to work across a wide variety of transactions such as joint ventures, flotations, rights issues, private equity and MBOs and MBIs.
- At least 10 to 15 years in a sophisticated Dutch firm or a well known US or UK Firm
- Will currently already be a Partner in this Firm
- Reasonable deal flow and client captive, some of it portable
- To contribute to the further growth of the office by direct client marketing, networking, transactional track-record or referral
- Evidence of being able to build an own practice
- Evidence of being able to delegate but not abdicate responsibility
- To provide supervision and direction to the younger members of the team and to ensure quality of continuing training
For more information regarding the position please contact mr Edmond Gevaerts, Managing partner LegalMatch, at +31 (0)6 15 88 22 18.
If the above appeals to you and you wish to apply, please use the form below including your resume. Discretion is guaranteed.
Over deze headhunter - LegalMatch
LegalMatch is een gespecialiseerde intermediair die zich richt op de bemiddeling van ervaren juristen (minimaal 6 jaar ervaring tot en met CLO) en advocaten (ervaren medewerkers tot en met partners), zowel voor vaste als interim posities.
Opdrachten worden uitgevoerd binnen financiële instellingen, het bedrijfsleven, de (semi)overheid en de advocatuur.
LegalMatch is sinds 2010 aangesloten bij Lintberg.