Senior Manager Java Development Services
- € 100.000 - 150.000
- Women In Sales
Our client is a global company engaged in Strategy, Digital, Technology and Operations. This role is for their development java services department. They provide Java application development services in the following areas:
- Embedded Software
- Application Modernization & Optimization
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Software Package Customization
- Large & Complex System Delivery
- Open Source Platforms (JBoss/Spring)
- Web Solutions
The Foundation Platform for Java™ is a rich and integrated collection of architecture services, standards, guidelines, frameworks, and tools.
It is specifically designed to address challenges common to software development, such as incorporating unproven implementation approaches and frameworks. It achieves this by standardizing resources, helping to reduce IT costs and ultimately speeding up the development of software.
It integrates leading open source frameworks and tools into a powerful, end-to-end software development platform—an “architecture in a box”.
Are you ready to define the value of the latest Technology Architecture and to help organizations use New IT to speed up time to market and improve the quality and agility of IT systems. If so, this is your Job!
Given today’s business challenges and technology complexities, many organizations choose to work with a trusted development ally like our client to harness the full potential of Java.
We are looking for a person who is positively ‘java crazy’ and who can make this java team grow and wants to build it to the next level. So you need to have a entrepreneurial attitude.
- Interest in usability.
- A Master’s Degree is a minimum qualification.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in project delivery management.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal; Dutch is a pre!
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. CTO/CIO).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior IT and business executives.
- Ability to grow a strong team of Managers, Consultants and Business Analysts.
- Leading, mentoring and developing our people.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
A work environment with a focus on your personal development. You will work with talented colleagues from all over the world on challenging projects for the highest ranked international businesses. We offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of capability and personal development. You’ll be attending training at international locations together with colleagues from various countries. Moreover, you have the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to our Corporate Citizenship Program.
Offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- Salary really depends of your work experience.
- 13th month and holiday pay which you can manage in a flexible benefits tool;
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Lease car or flexible mobility budget;
- Expense allowance;
- Discount on shares
You can apply to this position by using the form below. For more information please contact Elles van Teylingen, m: +31 6 190 151 31.
Over deze headhunter - Women In Sales
Women in Sales gelooft in de kracht van vrouwelijke verkooptalenten. Wij bemiddelen en zetten vrouwelijke Sales Professionals in op ieder gebied: van Sales support tot hoger management, binnen iedere branche. Women in Sales streeft ernaar om de Sales wereld met iedere plaatsing meer divers te maken.
Women In Sales is sinds 2013 aangesloten bij Lintberg.