- 100k - 150k per annum
- Leading international manufacturer of advanced industrial products, with revenues > EUR 250 million
- Part of the MT IT and a business partner to the rest of the organization
- Responsibility for SAP, Custom Applications and Common Applications
- People Management: ~ 20 employees on several sites in Europe
For one of our clients, a specialized manufacturer of advanced industrial products we are looking for a Manager Applications. You will be responsible for supporting the company with IT to maximise its benefits to the business. You will manage and develop the Applications team in line with the company’s IT policies and strategy, in order to meet requirements from internal customers. Besides you will to add value to the company by realizing an effective, cost-efficient and error-free IT applications landscape
Twente region, Netherlands. Some international travel to Germany and UK is required.
Responsibilities and deliverables
- Manage and develop the 3 sub-teams in SAP, Custom Applications and Common Applications.
- Support the IT Director as a member of the IT Management Team.
- Integrate processes across the sub-teams where possible.
- Resource Management and project coordination.
- Management of change requests and monitoring of progress.
- Maintenance of IT systems and IT landscape, including patch management and upgrade coordination.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures aimed at standardization of applications and related development and maintenance.
- Manage and improve service processes for business and other IT teams.
- Plan and maintain budget for the Applications team.
- Translate IT market developments to apply within the company (innovation).
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, including key customers, providing advice and support and monitoring technical developments within their arenas.
Profile of the ideal candidate
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology/ Computer Science or otherwise relevant domain.
- More than 8-10 years relevant working experience in IT related positions with at least five years in managerial roles.
- Experience working in IT in a manufacturing environment is essential.
- Experience in managing medium to large teams (ideally overseeing several international locations).
- Additional experience in process, project and change management.
- Professional know-how of coaching people in different positions.
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English is a must. Additional knowledge of German is considered a plus.
- Professional know-how of management methodologies and techniques.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Well developed leadership and people management skills.
Please apply using the link below and send your resume in English.
For more information please contact Laura Boege at Kienbaum at telephone +31 (0)20 697 1410.
Over deze headhunter - Kienbaum
Wij zijn een Duits, innovatief familiebedrijf met 32 kantoren in 18 landen. In de ruim 20 jaar dat Kienbaum actief is op de Nederlandse markt, hebben we langlopende samenwerkingsverbanden opgebouwd met small tot large-sized multinationals, familiebedrijven, Venture Capital/Private Equity (VC/PE) en digitale start-ups.
Wij werken toegewijd aan het succes van uzelf en uw organisatie, voortbouwend op vertrouwensrelaties en ondersteund door onze internationale expertisenetwerken.
Kienbaum is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.