Manager Application Solutions Delivery
- 100k - 150k per annum
- Greater Amsterdam Area
- Page Executive
International head office of a multinational in Consumer Products.
The Manager Application Solutions Delivery is responsible for overseeing and managing the SAP Competence Center. The Competence Center is responsible for service delivery, support, maintenance and enhancement of the international SAP environment. The Manager Application Solutions Delivery will have 3 direct reports, all SAP team leads.
Over the next years a new version of SAP using one world wide blueprint will be rolled out. The new Manager Application Solutions Delivery will be end responsible for the roll out project.
On a daily basis, the main focus of the role will be on managing the SAP teams, but the Manager Application Solutions Delivery will also act a second in command when the Director Corporate Information Systems is travelling. The Manager Application Solutions Delivery will collaborate with senior management, internal customers, IT colleagues, vendors and other key stakeholders to identify business requirements, assess the impact of potential systems changes, evaluate new technologies, compare costs and benefits, and recommend solutions.
Strongly developed leadership skills, the ability to thrive under pressure, business acumen, drive and excellent people skills are essential for this role. This position represents a challenging opportunity to join a progressive organisation and play a pivotal role in the future success of the business.
- Educated on a master level
- Extensive experience in a similar position within a, preferably medium sized, international company, on (European) HQ level, with a very strong preference for Consumer Goods, High Tech or Retail
- Proven experience in restructuring and delivery
- Experience with SAP
- Business focused, decisive
- Excellent leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Change management leadership skills, partnering with central and local management to ensure that executable plans are developed and reviewed
- Fluent in English. Dutch is a strong benefit
You can apply to this position by following the link below.
Over deze headhunter - Page Executive
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations on a permanent and interim basis. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organisations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
Page Executive is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.