International Solution Architect Manager
- Salary undisclosed
- Independent Recruiters
IT Solution Architect wanted for a leading American Consultancy firm with a strong focus on the Dutch banking industry. The organization has made it their business to keep the world's leading corporations up to speed on tomorrow's innovations in Information Technology.
As part of IT IS Solution Center a Solution Architect is expected to be a domain expert in IT Infrastructure services with a lot of experience and exposure to multiple technologies, tools, best practices, estimation techniques and ITIL processes.
- Providing Technical Solution of Complex / Custom Bids that require: Multi-technology domain opportunities and Large impacting revenue opportunities
- Working with the deal team in preparing technical responses to RFI & RFP responses
- Working with VSLs / BDMs / Engagement owner and the Solution Center for program managing response for large, complex bids
- Acting as key interface to Product Management team for productized management services
- Working with COEs for technology subject matter expert (SME) support
- Taking ownership of overall bid for large opportunities
- Facilitating deal review for assets or services that are not covered as core competencies
- Interfacing with Professional Services on complex bids
- Liaise with Partners / Vendors to fulfill responses
- Customer-facing support with sales team(s) in positioning IT IS services
- Presenting IT IS services catalogue and strategy
- Working with VSLs / BDMs to quality and shape opportunity
- Developing sales strategy with sales team
- Creating / editing of supporting sales collateral for opportunity
- Providing feedback to Product Management on new service features, pricing issues, and other service related issues.
- Job criteria: IT Solution Architect
- Experience in multiple technologies, tools and processes with expert/proficient level competencies in minimum one or two technologies (Microsoft, UNIX, Mainframe, Data & Voice Networking, Network Management systems, etc)
- Experience working in Multinationals and experience in pre-sales, sales support activities in IT services industry and preferably in IT Outsourcing
- Practical experience in ITIL processes. ITIL Certification mandatory
- Speak French or German at (near) native level is a prerequisite
- Excellent network and reputation in France, Germany or Switzerland
- Experience with outsourcing
- Not only interested in technology but also developed a overall vision on strategic level
- Travel: Candidate should be prepared for 30-40% international travel at short notice
Salary: 100.000 - 120.000 euro OTE.
You can respond to this position by using the link below. For more information you can contact Evie Ruardij at +31 (0)6 22 25 88 90.
Over deze headhunter - Independent Recruiters
Independent Recruiters is hét werving, selectie & executive search bureau voor staffuncties in onder andere Finance, ICT, Sales & Marketing, Recruitment, Inkoop en HRM. Wij zijn landelijk actief in de bemiddeling en advisering van ervaren en startende HBO en WO professionals.
Independent Recruiters is sinds 2009 aangesloten bij Lintberg.