- Salary undisclosed
- Arnhem area
For one of our clients, an entrepreneurial, successful, innovative, high tech manufacturing company, we are currently searching for ICT Director.
The ICT Director will act as a business support to the management team, manage the IT team and maintain and develop the organization’s self-built software application which is of key importance of the future success of the company. He/she plays an important leading role in managing the IT infrastructure, information systems, computer networks, technical automation and software development.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or related degree. Master’s will be a big plus.
- At least 10-12 years of work experience in a variety of progressive roles within Information Technology and at least 5 years within IT leadership including managing a team of software developers.
- Experience in managing multiple IT disciplines like: IT management frameworks, Application Management (ERP, Planning, Material Management, Supply Chain, WMS, Logistics), software development, technical support, systems architecture.
- Good conceptual understanding of machine automatization, robotisation, 3D modelling. Familiar with some of the following tools which are being used in the developers teams: TeamCity CI Visual Studio 2015 en Octopus Deploy. Front-end: Angular2 TypeScript, en WebGL. Back-end: C#, microservice architecture, RabbitMQ (MessageBus) en Entity Framework (ORM). CAD kernel: OpenCascade
- Experience working for technology-driven as well as project-oriented companies would be strongly desired.
- Working in international business environments would be a big plus.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required, ideally also German.
- Ability to recognize business opportunities and present a clear strategic vision of how technology can be applied to achieve success.
- Well-organized professional that brings in system, structure and efficiency in a changing environment and further improves systems.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
You are invited to apply for this position by following the link below and refer to the position ICT Director - Smart Industry. Please submit your CV in English and Word format, and application letter if desired. For more information, please contact Khushboo Sehgal at +31 (0)20 697 14 10.
Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; assessment, background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
Over deze headhunter - Kienbaum
Wij zijn een Duits, innovatief familiebedrijf met 32 kantoren in 18 landen. In de ruim 20 jaar dat Kienbaum actief is op de Nederlandse markt, hebben we langlopende samenwerkingsverbanden opgebouwd met small tot large-sized multinationals, familiebedrijven, Venture Capital/Private Equity (VC/PE) en digitale start-ups.
Wij werken toegewijd aan het succes van uzelf en uw organisatie, voortbouwend op vertrouwensrelaties en ondersteund door onze internationale expertisenetwerken.
Kienbaum is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.