Manager HR Business Partners CEO & CHRO
- € 120.000 - 140.000
- P&O Partner for Rabobank
Our client Rabobank is a cooperative bank with a mission: Growing a better world, together. For 125 years, they have been dedicated to working with their customers, members and partners to create a future-proof society that can overcome important social challenges. The starting point has always been that together we can achieve more than we can alone. Rabobank is one of the largest financial institutions in the world, but still very involved at the local level. The goal is to help customers achieve their goals. In addition, they aim to make a substantial contribution to the well-being and prosperity of people in the Netherlands and to a sustainable food supply globally. Big transitions shape the world we live in and as a cooperative bank rooted in the world of food and in the Netherlands, they focus on these key transitions (food, energy & climate, financial wellbeing and sustainable living). Through different propositions Rabobank aims to make an impact. These propositions are shaped by offering products and services, as well as their network and knowledge, to customers. A significant and urgent shift in the transitions is needed to leave a better world for future generations. Rabobank is a bank with cooperative roots. Everything they do, they do together. With co-workers, members and other organizations. They believe in building on each other’s strengths and making each other stronger. You get better from working together. Now and in the future. More information on Rabobank, please visit www.rabobank.nl
Rabobank has embarked on a journey to Grow a Better World, together. HR is responsible for the People@Work Strategy of Rabobank. The People@Work strategy 2020 – 2025 is developed to keep commitment on empowering the individual employees and put more focus on cooperative behavior and fulfilling their purpose. From Me to We and Society. The People@Work strategy consists of four themes to achieve the goals related to employees and the organization:
- Great place to work
- Employee Wellbeing
- Future Fit Employability
- One Rabo Culture
HR Business provides strategic HR advice dedicated to the Managing Board (MB) members and the relevant levels of senior management below the MB. They deliver & execute domain specific HR strategies and strategic advice & solutions to people issues that hinder execution of (domain) Business strategies. The HR agenda is aligned with the Rabobank overall People@Work strategy. In addition, they offer proper products & solutions to business challenges via person to person channels to Business owners.
Collaboration is at the heart of everything at Rabobank. The HR Business Partner team brings talented people together to walk the fine line between insider and outsider – both HR and our customer, the business. Their team re-frames business challenges to HR strategies by using data driven analysis.
Operating in the frontline of HR. As strategic sparring partner for the CEO and CHRO you have a clear vision on HR and you are the linking pin between Business and Human Resources. Together with your team you directly contribute to the strategy of the organization and HR, by translating business strategy into HR challenges and interventions, facilitate change initiatives and ensure implementation in policies and products.
As member of the CHRO domain MT and different CEO domain MT’s you will be the trusted partner in business and accordingly challenge and advice Managing Board members on strategic HR and change related topics, the overall strategy and performance of the business domain. Topics on the HR agenda are currently: Future Workforce, One Rabo Culture, Talent management, Onboarding. You also act as HR’s sales force towards the business and loop the business needs back into our HR Tribe and Chapter organisation. In order to provide advice on complex HR challenges you ensure to consult your (HR) colleagues, which whom you will be in close consult with HR Operations, Recruitment Services and experts in the Tribes and Chapters.
As Manager HR Business Partners you lead a small team of two HR Business Partners, whom you continuously develop, coach and guide on a day-to-day basis, via performance- and talent dialogues in order to operate effectively and efficiently and to be their best selves at work.
Tasks & responsibilities
As Manager HR Business Partners you can make impact by:
- Setting an HR roadmap, including identifying and driving new ideas, change and opportunities;
- Translating the strategic agenda of the business line into manageable HR initiatives and deliverables: from gathering and analysing information, making a recommendation, defining a roll-out plan to flawless global execution where you are able to walk on both the business as the HR lane;
- Driving execution on complex interventions;
- Actively investing in employee wellbeing, sustainable employability and engagement of the employees;
- Setting clear targets based on metrics, encourage business to translate these targets into manageable initiatives;
- Determining the domain specific HR strategy & agenda for respective business domain(s) with relevant business MT/MB member(s).
You are a complex problem solver, collaborating, strong in judgement & decision making, a networker and you show agility. These competences are essential for the role of Manager HR Business Partners. In addition:
- Academic degree, certification in field of behavioral scientist and/or change management is preferred;
- Around 12 years of working experience in HR of which 5+ years as HR Business Partner in a complex environment;
- Extensive knowledge of project management and agile way of working;
- Experienced in interacting with and convincing senior management and executive level;
- Solid experience with behaviour and culture in an organizational context;
- Strategic thinking level with strong conceptual abilities and with a strong analytical mind;
- Proven experience in Compliance & Risk Management and data driven approach;
- Ability to lead by inspiration and conviction, not hierarchy;
- Specialist knowledge of Dutch labor law and regulations;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (fluent in English);
The Manager HR Business Partners reports to the Director HR Business (member MT HR). Functionally, you report to the CHRO and Chairman of the Managing Board.
- Competitive salary (€120.000 – €140.000) and benefits such as 13th month, company car, Employee Benefit Budget;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop in the role.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
Please let us know whether you have a holiday planned in the near future;
We will interview candidates in May/June for this position, interviews at Rabobank are scheduled for late June/early July;
Should you have any questions about this job, please contact Hanne on 06-19008993.
This job is exclusively held by P&O Partner. P&O Partner will therefore take care of the first selection of candidates. Reaching out to our client being another agency will not be appreciated by us and our client.
Over deze headhunter - P&O Partner
Sinds 1994 ondersteunt P&O Partner organisaties in heel Nederland bij het invullen van vaste, tijdelijke als interim P&O functies. Dit kunnen allround P&O functies zijn (van P&O adviseur tot en met directeur P&O) als ook specialistische functies, bijvoorbeeld op het terrein van arbeidsvoorwaarden, opleidingen, management development en P&O Projecten. P&O Partner staat voor kwaliteit, professionaliteit en een persoonlijke benadering.
P&O Partner is sinds 2013 aangesloten bij Lintberg.