Human Resources Business Partner Benelux
- Salary undisclosed
- Rotterdam area
- Executives Online
Our client employs globally close to 70,000 employees across 50 countries and is a top player, well known for its technical products and professional services across numerous sectors and geographies.
Due to the confidential nature of this executive search, we reveal the name of the company only to those candidates that actually are shortlisted and presented to our client.
For this client we are currently looking for qualified candidates for the role of Human Resources Business Partner Benelux.
You will operate as an experienced HR solutions business partner to the business and provide support for enterprise wide HR Initiatives and local business strategy. Additionally, you deliver consistent advice and coaching regarding HR practices to
ensure business leaders receive a best in class HR service.
In this position, you will report to a Senior HR Manager.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Undertake full range of generalist HR activities working in partnership with regional management and other business stakeholders
- Provide advice and guidance on the management of employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance, absence, restructuring and other key HR areas including performance management, recruitment and Talent Management
- Ensure effective implementation of enterprise wide initiatives across the Talent Development, Talent Acquisition, Workforce Support and Compensation activities
- Ensure comprehensive utilisation, completion and promotion of the value of the annual Performance reviews process and adoption of Leadership Programs
- Engage regional business leaders in meaningful succession planning activities for their area, in order to ensure alignment
- Identify skills shortages, designing Personal Development Plans where appropriate, and supporting general learning and development activities
- Develop management capability by providing coaching and guidance (with regard to process and interpersonal skills)
- Design and drive well executed change management and organisational design programmes
- Work with Business Leaders to develop Employee Engagement action plans, providing advice, guidance, and ideas as required
- Update and develop effective and suitable HR policies and procedures to implement throughout the business
- Provide advice and interpret such policies as appropriate. Identify and work towards harmonisation of policies, processes
- Assist and advise in restructuring and reorganisation exercises, by collecting relevant data and carrying out all legal process to its completion, whilst advising on potential risks or problems
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the business, HR trends and employment legislation and pro-actively use knowledge to provide excellent customer focused, value add, service provision
- Regularly assess area of responsibility and use initiative, creativity and knowledge to encourage change to drive business performance through effective HR activities
- Regular liaison with the wider (senior) HR team to share ideas, best practice and ensure team is working towards common HR and business goals
- Work in conjunction with management teams to promote the culture of the organisation to all employees through: inclusivity, diversity and empowerment and the values of accountability, teamwork, integrity and trust
- Develop good relationships with employee representatives and local works councils, whenever applicable, hold statutory meetings and work towards local agreements in the interests of the company whilst maintaining a good social climate
- Where requested, deputise in the absence of the Senior HR Manager
- Carry out project work as directed by the Senior HR Manager
- 5-7 years generalist HR experience in an international company
- Worked in a large multi-site, complex commercial environment
- Experience with unions and workers council
- Developing and updating policies and procedures
- Management development/coaching
- Demonstrable experience of leading HR projects and initiatives to deliver results, driving change
- Driver’s license
- Highly motivated with the ability to motivate others
- Show high levels of commercial awareness demonstrated through consideration of the medium and long term strategic implications of decisions and advice given
- A self starter, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to act with autonomy
- Flexible, accommodating and positive approach
- Takes full accountability for own performance and development
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrates competence in a constantly evolving environment
- Willingness to undertake regular and frequent travel across relevant Area of Responsibility (including overnight stays when required)
- Understanding of HR issues including employee relations and employment legislation in AOR.
- PC literacy, including knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Fluency in English, Dutch and French
Terms & conditions
Very competitive remuneration package in line with the requirements and level of this role.
You can apply to this position by using the form below. Please be sure to include your relevant experience for this role, your current /desired remuneration and your latest CV in English (word format).
This search is handled exclusively by Jan Piet van der Plank, Managing Partner Executives Online Netherlands. If you require more information on this role, please call one of the following numbers : +31 (0)162 45 21 02 (office) +31 (0)6 48 21 16 61 (mobile).