HR Manager (member MT)
- Salary undisclosed
- Amsterdam WTC/Haven & Terneuzen
- Navigator Network Executive Search for Oiltanking Netherlands
Oiltanking has been active in tank storage logistics since 1972, and is one of the largest independent operators of tank terminals for oils, chemicals and gases worldwide. The company owns and operates 81 terminals in 25 countries on five continents – in Europe, North America, Latin America, the Middle East, Africa, India, and the Asia-Pacific region. Besides tank storage, Oiltanking is active in the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) of tank terminals, pipelines, refineries and power plants. Oiltanking is characterized by a corporate culture by local autonomy and entrepreneurship. An organization that is part of a healthy and ambitious international group.
We are looking for a HR Manager for the Oiltanking terminals / legal entities in the Netherlands (+/- 200 employees in Amsterdam and Terneuzen) reporting directly to the Managing Director Oiltanking Europe and functionally to the HR Manager Europe.
Tasks & responsibilities
Growing organizations in a rapidly changing economic reality, with demand for flexible services from the market on the one hand and focus on safe and efficient work on the other hand, require new ways of working, managing and therefore HR support. Therefore, we are looking for a broad oriented and proactive HR business partner who is able to manage the HR shared services for 4 entities and support line managers in change for more empowerment, flexibility and efficiency. It is a strategic position combined with a ‘hands-on’ approach.
- Change management is key; Oiltanking wants to further professionalize and provides space in HR in order to continue to build.
- You will have the final responsibility and autonomy within HR to develop policies, consistent with the objectives of the bigger picture and to implement a function of the specific needs of the terminals / offices.
- You are a management team member.
- You preferably have experience in a larger production, logistics or related area.
- You have knowledge of, or experience with, just about all facets of talent, performance and reward management, including the legal and administrative hatch.
- You have experience with workers councils / unions.
- You increase the effectiveness of the HR tools, processes and administration.
- Oiltanking provides a competitive salary package, in line with your experience and responsibility of the position.
- You have to be fluent in speaking and writing Dutch and English
- It helps when you are internationally mobile. Your next challenge may be located abroad.
You can apply to this position by using the form below. Would you like to know more about this interesting position? Please contact the consultants of Navigator Network Executive Search: Elien de Haas or Jos Schelfhout.
Over deze headhunter - Navigator Network Executive Search
Executive Search is our primary area of service to our clients. We help organizations achieve competitiveness and success in today’s challenging business environment. We achieve this by assisting and recruiting the best possible professionals and management teams.
We have established long-term partnerships with small to large-sized multinationals, family owned companies and private-equity (PE) backed Dutch companies with strong ambitions in sectors such as Digital & Technology, Consumer & retail, Life Sciences & Healthcare and Industry.
Navigator Network Executive Search is sinds 2017 aangesloten bij Lintberg.