HR Director Northern Europe
- Salary undisclosed
- P&O Partner for Bonduelle
Bonduelle is an international, listed and renowned family business with a strong ambition. It is the largest vegetable brand in the world, but their ambition goes further than that. Its mission: We inspire the transition toward a plant-based diet to contribute to people wellbeing and planet’s health. Innovation, customer connection and premium quality are decisive here. Part of this mission is to achieve the B-Corp certification by 2025. This means that employees at Bonduelle consider the impact of their choices on customers, suppliers, employees, the community and the environment in every decision they make to be better for the world. This also means that working for Bonduelle means working for a company with a calling for strong relationships with nature, people minded culture and being enthusiastic about plant based food and cooking.
Bonduelle has French roots, the head office is located in Northern France close to Lille. Bonduelle Northern Europe is a commercial organization based in Eindhoven. They are responsible for the Benelux, Scandinavia and the UK.
As the Northern Europe region is complex and dynamic, the organization revolves in a dynamic, changing world. The HR department plays an important role and continuously strives to help the organization to reach their goals and ambitions while facilitating employees to make the best out of themselves.
The HR department consists of the HR Director NE (this vacancy), two part-time HR Advisors, one Payroll Advisor and tailormade HR support in Denmark for the Nordics.
The HR Director Northern Europe (NE, Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden) requires a blend of proactivity and responsiveness, the view needs to remain forward-focused in this changing work environment.
Bonduelle is looking for an inspiring HR Director NE to head up their HR team in Eindhoven and extend the business aligned HR strategy and provide a generalist HR service to the whole Northern Europe business. You are part of the MT Northern Europe, working closely with the General Manager, you must be a strategic person who can build a future proof HR strategy. The HR Director NE should have a flexible mindset, be pragmatic and hands-on with a clear view on long term goals. You have outstanding people skills, you are easy approachable for all levels in the organization, you build and maintain strong working relationships and are an expert in feedback regarding behavior change.
The HR Director NE will report to the General Manager of Bonduelle NE in Eindhoven and has a dotted line to the European HR Director in France (part of the European HRD Community).
Tasks & responsibilities
- Main responsibilities of the HR Director NE are:Managing the HR team;
- Partner with leadership team GM and MT to drive the business to success;
- Member of the European HR Directors Community, with strong relation to the corporate HR organization
- Provides HR consulting to GM, MT and managers on HR topics such as Talent acquisition, onboarding, learning & development, global mobility and compensation & benefits;
- Drives implementation/execution/communication of HR programs, projects and processes like wellbeing, succession planning, leadership and diversity & inclusion;
- Analyzes and interprets business organization(s) needs in order to make improvement recommendations, leverages best practices and identifies opportunities for efficiencies;
- Project lead for employer branding initiatives for Europe;
- Being the ambassador of Bonduelle’s future business operating model which is in development.
Bonduelle is keen to see the following in the new HR Director NE:
- Candidate convinced and motivated to impact positively People and Planet;
- A flexible, open minded and pragmatic mindset, open to and bringing new ideas and solutions to create the best ways to serve the business;
- Key stakeholder management skills with the ability to build credible relationships to lead, drive change and push back when needed;
- You will need to demonstrate emotional intelligence and have a highly proactive approach to HR;
- Open to grow, curious mindset
- Proven results in delivering successful HR projects;
- A ‘people-radar’, quickly picking up concerns, needs and sensitivity where needed;
- Trustworthy, high level of integrity and ethical standards;
- Experience in learning & development, succession planning and wellbeing;
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in HR, in a dynamic international organization;
- Minimum of HBO (Bachelor) level, Academic level is preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English;
- Willing to travel, approx. 20% of your time.
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop in the role;
- Hybrid working is the standard; 60% at the office/externally, 40% from home.
- Lees minder
- Additional information
- It’s a 36-40h per week position;
- The position is based in Eindhoven;
- This is an international role.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
- We will only process applications from candidates who live or who are willing to relocate in the Netherlands and who speak excellent Dutch in addition to English;
- Please send us your resume in English;
- An online assessment as well as a reference check might be part of this procedure;
If you have any questions please contact Tim Bakker on +316 278 567 16.
This job is exclusively held by P&O Partner. P&O Partner will therefore take care of the first selection of candidates. Reaching out to our client as another agency will not be appreciated by us and our client.
Over deze headhunter - P&O Partner
Sinds 1994 ondersteunt P&O Partner organisaties in heel Nederland bij het invullen van vaste, tijdelijke als interim P&O functies. Dit kunnen allround P&O functies zijn (van P&O adviseur tot en met directeur P&O) als ook specialistische functies, bijvoorbeeld op het terrein van arbeidsvoorwaarden, opleidingen, management development en P&O Projecten. P&O Partner staat voor kwaliteit, professionaliteit en een persoonlijke benadering.
P&O Partner is sinds 2013 aangesloten bij Lintberg.