- Salary undisclosed
For one of our clients, a provider of financial services, we are searching for a seasoned HR Director. The HR Director will be MT Member and reports directly to a Member of the Board.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Management of HR team (10+ FTE) by focusing on quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- HR scope covers population of 2.200+ employees
- As member of the management team, bear joint responsibility for achieving the organization's objectives, co-determine the overall strategy and (the execution of) the policy of the business unit
- Setting up of multi-annual plan and budget for HR
- Responsible for continuous improvement of HR processes
- Report to the Board, MT and/or other stakeholders with regard to the realization of SLAs, KPIs and risks
- Advise on the optimization of the structure of the organization, change management and control of the organization from the HR perspective
- Identification and translation of relevant trends and developments into opportunities, threats and to the strategic policy of the unit
- Develop, implement and realize recruitment, retention, development and exit policies
- Initiate, supervise and implement reorganization, change and cultural processes and monitor the progress
- Development of the department HR as business partner for management
- (Co) design and realization of change, in accordance with the objectives and vision
- Coaching and guiding of managers and employees, communicate the organizational culture and display exemplary behaviour
- Participate in internal and external consultation; communicate the vision, goals and ideas of the staff department and positioning of the organization
- Maintain, establish and develop relationships with relevant external stakeholders, suppliers etc.
- Provide professional presentations at conferences or seminars and write articles suitable for publication in a journal
- Academic degree in preferably Human Resources, Psychology or Business, or proven equivalent ability
- At least 10 years of working experience in Human Resource positions with a strong business orientation
- Solid knowledge of Human Resources and related Dutch laws and regulations
- Practised in dealing with Dutch work councils and trade unions
- Track record in managing reorganizations and cultural change
- Experience with servicing populations of at least 800 professionals
- Helicopter view and view of overall links between financial, legal, communications and technical implementation aspects
- Experience in managing team of higher educated professionals
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both oral and written
- Strong binding capacities. Brings people together within a team, but also from different departments and different levels
- Ability to influence without power and strong countervailing power
- Capable of building, maintaining and influencing large network of relations. Builds long term relations on different levels within and outside the company
- Results and solution oriented, proactive, strong execution power
- Acts as coach and mediator
- Hands-on, hardworking and resilient delivery focus
- Ability to build trust within the company
- Integer and ethical
- Persistent and go-getter; continues to look for solutions in situations of setback, able to break deadlocks and to overcome resistance
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and engaging
- Visionary combined with pragmatic attitude
- Determined and analytical, with good judgment, business sense and strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, presenting and counselling skills
You are requested to respond using the form below, including a resume. For more information, please contact Anisha Wai or Hans Jonkers at +31 (0)20 69 71 410.
Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure; background checks and pre-employment screening may also be part of the procedure.
We cannot share more information until a NDA has been signed by the candidate. Only candidates redeemed suitable will be asked to sign such NDA.
Over deze headhunter - Kienbaum
Wij zijn een Duits, innovatief familiebedrijf met 32 kantoren in 18 landen. In de ruim 20 jaar dat Kienbaum actief is op de Nederlandse markt, hebben we langlopende samenwerkingsverbanden opgebouwd met small tot large-sized multinationals, familiebedrijven, Venture Capital/Private Equity (VC/PE) en digitale start-ups.
Wij werken toegewijd aan het succes van uzelf en uw organisatie, voortbouwend op vertrouwensrelaties en ondersteund door onze internationale expertisenetwerken.
Kienbaum is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.