- € 100.000
- P&O Partner for ATG Europe
ATG Europe is an international Engineering company in a niche market: the space and big-science industry.
They provide access to hard-to-find specialists in the engineering, scientific and nuclear domains. They employ more of 350 talented international engineers and top-notch IT consultants (among others), from all over the world. To provide high-end engineering solutions at their prestigious clients like ESA, Fusion For Energy, Airbus, Thales, OHB, etc.
ATG Europe covers a wide variety of applications and spans the entire product development life cycle; from specification and concept synthesis, through preliminary and detailed design and analyses until prototyping / manufacturing and testing. With a multi-disciplinary, highly educated and deeply committed team, who work as a flexible service that can be executed to cover both short-term operational needs in client based projects as well as long-term services support perspectives for clients.
Innovation is key to maintaining a competitive advantage in a fast-evolving market. In order to achieve the best results, ATG Europe gives a measure of freedom in the work of their employees. When the talented multi-disciplinary engineers develop their own ideas, great things come to life. This is the way the technologies ATG Europe develop are born and industrialised.
The HR Director is ultimately responsible for the HRM strategy, the full HR cycle and all HR related disciplines. You will operate especially as a builder and guardian for the ATG Europe culture, and make everybody feel at home abroad. There are 38 different nationalities represented in the ATG Europe staff, consisting of more of 350 employees and counting. They are working from 8 different operating countries, side by side and/or online on a daily basis. As the culture builder of ATG Europe, the HR Director should have an international mindset, be a self-starter, have outstanding communication skills, a problem solving attitude, emotional intelligence, working in autonomy, decisiveness and technical rigor.
There will be a close collaboration between the HR Director and the Management team at ATG Europe on all people related topics. For this role, the HR Director requires a blend of proactivity and responsiveness, as priorities may shift while a forward-focussed view remains needed.
You will have six HR team members who will report directly to you, two of which located abroad to safeguard and maintain an high local level of service. There are three HR Officers, responsible for all operational HR matters for the different business units. And two HR Assistants who are first point of contact for all HR questions and responsible for the HR Administration. There is a vacancy for a Payroll specialist (a newly created role). The HR Director is part of the Management Team and will report directly to the CEO
Tasks & responsibilities
This position gives you the responsibility to design, develop and implement the HRM vision and culture for ATG Europe.Formulating a clear HR vision that supports ATG Europe’s further growth and allows it to continue to be an attractive international employer;
- Ensuring that ATG Europe distinguishes itself positively in the market by establishing appropriate HR policy;
- Building and managing the (cross-border) HR team;
- Sparring with the Management Team about strategic and tactical people issues;
- Monitoring and further exploiting the entrepreneurial and market driven culture within ATG Europe;
- Clear leadership vision, organizational structure and employee retention;
- Managing and dealing with the ATG employee’ Work Council.
- Master’s degree in HR, management, social sciences or similar fields;
- 8 to 10 years of experience in the field of Human Resources, in an international organization;
- Strategy thinker, vision maker with good conceptual thinking level and analytical/critical mindset;
- Teambuilder who can work autonomously and build & manage a (decentralized) HR team;
- Emotionally intelligent with very strong communication skills, specifically for cultural awareness to build the ATG Europe culture;
- A flexible and entrepreneurial mindset. Problem solver with hands-on mentality. Always eager for new ideas and solutions to create the best ways to serve the business;
- Key stakeholder management skills are essential with the ability to build credible relationships to lead, drive change and push back on the business when needed;
- Good knowledge of all HR operational processes & extensive knowledge about Dutch (labour) law and regulations;
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Dutch and English.
- Competitive salary (€ 85.000 - 95.000) and benefits;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop in the role.
- The position is office based in Noordwijk, hybrid working is possible;
- It’s a fulltime position for 32-40 hours a week;
- This is an international role;
- When accepting a contract with ATG Europe, this will initially be for a definite period of one year. ATG Europe is however keen to maintain this position permanently;
- We will only process applications from candidates who speak excellent Dutch in addition to English and have extensive knowledge about Dutch (labour) law and regulations.
You can apply to this position by using the link below.
For questions, or to discuss whether this is the next step for you, you can call or app Susanne Prins van Wijngaarden directly via +316 2825 6346.
Over deze headhunter - P&O Partner
Sinds 1994 ondersteunt P&O Partner organisaties in heel Nederland bij het invullen van vaste, tijdelijke als interim P&O functies. Dit kunnen allround P&O functies zijn (van P&O adviseur tot en met directeur P&O) als ook specialistische functies, bijvoorbeeld op het terrein van arbeidsvoorwaarden, opleidingen, management development en P&O Projecten. P&O Partner staat voor kwaliteit, professionaliteit en een persoonlijke benadering.
P&O Partner is sinds 2013 aangesloten bij Lintberg.