- Salary undisclosed
- Central Netherlands
Our client is a European transportation company and leader in its niche, with 20,000+ employees.
For the Dutch national company with 500+ employees we are currently searching for an HR Director, who will have full responsibility for all HR related topics including recruitment, personnel management, learning & development, remuneration, employer branding etc.
The position is based in central Netherlands.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Accountable for recruitment and selection of employees
- Personnel administration and personnel controlling
- Consistent application and further development of the existing HR systems
- Management of all processes for the provision, deployment and development of HR
- Implementation of HR concepts for employees and mid-level executive staff, including HR development and HR planning
- Development of an employer branding strategy
- Implementation of a motivational, cost effective remuneration strategy and systems
- Contacts with work councils and unions in consideration of legal requirements including the collective labour negotiations
- Active participation in international HR projects
- Manage, coach and further develop the HR team
Background & Experience
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related required
- At least 20 years of progressive work experience in HR management roles, whereof a minimum of 8-10 years within international profit organizations with a comparable scope
- Strong background in HR development and planning, with the implementation of HR concepts, recruitment, personnel administration and controlling
- Experience with the implementation of remuneration strategies and systems
- Knowledge of the key elements of labour legislation and in dealing with works councils and unions
- Experience with developing an employer branding strategy
- Experience managing and further developing HR teams
- Fluency in both written and spoken Dutch and English is required.
Essential Personal Qualities
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Able to quickly establish credibility, respect and trust at all levels within the company
- High-level of professionalism
- Confident, stress-resistant and mature personality
- Determined and analytical, with good judgment, business sense and strong problem solving skills
- Organisational sensitivity and culturally aware
- Able to cope with resistance
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop HR employees
The position offers next to a market-conform salary and secondary benefits, the chance to work in a challenging and international environment. Being part of the extended Management Board, you will have broad HR responsibilities for 500+ employees. The position furthermore offers the opportunity to further develop an HR department and HR systems.
You are requested to apply to this position by using the form below, including a motivation letter and resume in English. For more information please contact: Leonie Wiedom or Hans Jonkers at tel. +31 (0)20 69 71 410.
Reference and diploma checks are standard part of the procedure.
Over deze headhunter - Kienbaum
Wij zijn een Duits, innovatief familiebedrijf met 32 kantoren in 18 landen. In de ruim 20 jaar dat Kienbaum actief is op de Nederlandse markt, hebben we langlopende samenwerkingsverbanden opgebouwd met small tot large-sized multinationals, familiebedrijven, Venture Capital/Private Equity (VC/PE) en digitale start-ups.
Wij werken toegewijd aan het succes van uzelf en uw organisatie, voortbouwend op vertrouwensrelaties en ondersteund door onze internationale expertisenetwerken.
Kienbaum is sinds 2008 aangesloten bij Lintberg.