Global Manager of Talent Management & Learning
- € 100.000 OTE
- AIM4 for Brunel International
Brunel is a professional services company founded in 1975 and has since developed into an international group and prestigious "Global Brand" with a global infrastructure of more than 100 offices in 40+ countries, 12,000 employees and turnover of € 1 billion.
Brunel is a healthy, growing listed company with the dynamics of an agile, medium-sized enterprise. It is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise. Brunel delivers tailor made solutions like Recruitment, Global Mobility, Project Management, Secondment, Consultancy or scope of work for our clients, both on a global scale and on a local level. Our ability to help our clients beyond their expectations is a testament to our people and their entrepreneurial spirit, knowledge and results-driven approach. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
The Global Talent Management & Learning function is small but impactful team and is responsible for executing the Learning strategy for Brunel in partnership with the Regions. In the coming years, the focus will be building the learning and development programs, shaping the Brunel Academy and facilitating and supporting the regions in setting up a local Academy. Talent Management & Learning works closely with the regional HR Business Partners and regional Executive Board.
To shape the above strategy, we are looking for a strategic, creative and entrepreneurial professional for Brunel to fill the position of Global Manager of Talent Management & Learning.
The ideal candidate will have completed higher professional education in Human Resources or similar. You will have learning, development and e-learning design experience and have demonstrable expertise in the technical development, implementation and troubleshooting of web-based training modules. You will have extensive international experience in dynamic professional service providers, engineering companies or consultancy businesses within business-driven organisations. Lastly, you will have also worked with sales functions developing learning for sales enablement.
You will be responsible for developing the learning strategy in collaboration with the Global Director of People & Culture. You will be responsible for assessing company-wide developmental needs to drive learning initiatives and identify suitable training solutions for employees.
You possess execution and persuasion skills, strong consultancy and project management skills and can raise support. You possess strong communication skills, can switch easily between different cultures and nationalities and know how to connect, mobilise and inspire managers and staff. You know how to gather the right people around you and are able to manage diverse international teams and 2 FTEs directly in a coaching and inspiring manner. You are able to flexibly adapt your style at all levels.
As a person, you are authentic, open and pragmatic. You are at home within an ambitious, commercially-driven organisation and flexibility and shifting gears quickly are expected.
The position is ideal for an energetic and creative professional who can lead talent & e-learning programmes. In this challenging role, you will report to the Global Director of People & Culture of Brunel International.
Tasks and responsibilities
The essence of the role of the Global Manager of Talent Management & Learning is:
- Identify training needs, recommending and implementing solutions and measuring effectiveness.
- Lead the development of a comprehensive training strategy and ensuring alignment with business goals.
- Collaborate with the Regional HR team and business leaders to understand their needs relating to training and development by proactively interfacing with key stakeholders.
- Conduct assessments and analyse current capabilities, skill and knowledge gaps and recommend training and development.
- Design and develop programmes and curriculum, partner with internal subject-matter experts and/or external vendors to achieve defined training, learning and development objectives.
- Develop and implement a communication strategy for training and development programmes.
- Establish and maintain individual and organisational performance evaluation methods for training content, delivery, activities, engagement and outcomes. Utilise metrics to validate knowledge transfer.
- The focus in the short term will be to build the Brunel Academy by creating improved platform functionality & engagement. You will educate the Board on how to build the Academy. You will increase content and provide the regions with more access/tools to build local academies. In addition, you will develop career paths to support career development. You will develop a leadership model concept and roll-out leadership training for Managers.
As a Global Manager of Talent Management & Learning, you will recognise yourself in the following
- You will have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resource Development or a related field.
- You will have e-learning design experience and demonstrable expertise in the technical development, implementation and troubleshooting of web-based training modules.
- You will have more than 7 years of learning and development experience, which includes developing, implementing, and delivering training.
- You will have experience in leading and managing a team.
- You will have extensive international experience in dynamic professional service providers, engineering companies or consultancy businesses within business-driven organisations.
- You will have experience in working in sales functions developing specific learning focused on sales enablement.
- You will have experience working internationally and in a multicultural environment.
- You will have a consultative approach and are a strategic thinker.
- You will possess good operational skills.
- You are able to initiate and manage projects. You are able to raise support at all levels.
- You have a creative, proactive personality with natural dominance and excellent leadership and coaching skills.
- You are people-oriented, a team player, engaging and can communicate at all levels.
- You are authentic, driven and hands-on. You are socially intelligent and possess a can-do mentality. You are self-motivated.
- You are result-oriented, entrepreneurial and have a sales mindset.
- You are proficient in spoken and written English. A command of the Dutch and/or German language is an advantage.
- You are willing to travel on an 'as much as you want to travel' basis.
- Gross annual salary range, including holiday pay, of up to € 95,000 depending on knowledge, experience and personal qualities.
- Bonus potential 8%.
- The salary is based on a 40-hour working week.
- Lease auto commensurate with position / car allowance.
- Compliant secondary employment conditions and pension provisions.
If you or someone you know fit the profile and are interested in this position, please e-mail a resume and motivation by using the form below quoting the reference number BRTL.AIM4.EW. For more information, please contact Robert Blaauw at +31 682525385.
The deadline for applying for this vacancy is 30 May 2022.
Over deze headhunter - AIM4
AIM4 is een netwerkorganisatie die vraag en aanbod verbindt voor interim en vaste functies op tactisch/strategisch niveau. En we verzorgen coaching & development trajecten op het gebied van persoonlijk leiderschap.
AIM4 werkt anders. Uit overtuiging dat onze netwerkaanpak beter is. Persoonlijker en sneller. We kennen de mensen in ons netwerk, weten wie bij welke opdracht past en hebben gevoel voor de ‘klik’.
AIM4 is sinds 2020 aangesloten bij Lintberg.